Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strictly It's Here

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Ok folks as I am just about ready to scream re the Note7 thought I would induldge in a happier topic.

Strictly starts tonight and continues tomorrow evening. No voting this week but really a chance to have a look at the competition.

So, on a pleasanter subject would like to hear your views on who looks promising and who needs a few more lessons.

Can't wait to hear from you tonight 😊
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 1 of 555
554 REPLIES 554

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Jay McGuinness could do no wrong in my eyes. I know a few of the lads liked Aliona...and were sad to see her go....Dance

I think a big round of applause to should go to Dave Arch and his orchestra. A brilliant live band and singers.They do an excellent job every week...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 555

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Missed it last night but will catch up later and be watching tonight's prog too slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 555

Cleoriff
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Missed it last night but will catch up later and be watching tonight's prog too slight_smile

You will enjoy it tonight then @MI5....Oti Mabuse is paired up with Danny Mac. Best chance she has of winning as he is a favourite of many....Happy Dance

Danny Mac was then called up by Tess

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 555

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
mmmmmmm, Oti tongue
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 24 of 555

Cleoriff
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
mmmmmmm, Oti tongue

Knew you would be pleased....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 555

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
I would be wink

Currently using:
Message 26 of 555

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:
@sheepdog where did you find this song it's really good and I would like to download it. I guess the title is Say Geronimo and I will look it up in Amazon Music.

Sorry, but I think Jay was a good dancer overall which is why he won. Totally agree about Jill Halfpenny.

Its actually on the link for youtube where the details are. Anyway the album is 'Bombs Away' and the song is 'Say Geronimo'.  Don't do do downloads so eBay for me Destroy

Message 27 of 555

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Jay McGuinness could do no wrong in my eyes. I know a few of the lads liked Aliona...and were sad to see her go....Dance

I think a big round of applause to should go to Dave Arch and his orchestra. A brilliant live band and singers.They do an excellent job every week...

Some nights the band are outstanding even outperforming the couples. And sometimes, well the arrangements are wrong for the songs which spoil the couples dance from getting a better mark. Still, I can't do that kind of musical stuff so the applause is worthy.
Message 28 of 555

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I would be wink
And Oti has two other sisters who are also dancers...
Message 29 of 555

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@sheepdog wrote:

@MI5 wrote:
I would be wink
And Oti has two other sisters who are also dancers...

Please don't Happy Dance

Currently using:
Message 30 of 555