Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strictly It's Here

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Ok folks as I am just about ready to scream re the Note7 thought I would induldge in a happier topic.

Strictly starts tonight and continues tomorrow evening. No voting this week but really a chance to have a look at the competition.

So, on a pleasanter subject would like to hear your views on who looks promising and who needs a few more lessons.

Can't wait to hear from you tonight 😊
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 1 of 555
554 REPLIES 554

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sorry Tameka went tonight slight_frown I thought she gave the stronger performance in the dance off Dance

Message 91 of 555

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm sorry Tameka went tonight slight_frown I thought she gave the stronger performance in the dance off Dance

Neither of them should have been in that position if honest Jane....(in my opinion of course):smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 92 of 555

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Neither of them should have been in that position if honest Jane....(in my opinion of course):smileysad:

I agree Cleo' sometimes the public voting & that of the judges seems odd slight_frown

Message 93 of 555

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
No neither of them should have been in the dance off. But it is often the case that the wrong couples wind up in the bottom two. People often vote for who they like rather than who danced well. And people don't vote because they think certain couples are safe because they were good. No one is safe no matter how good they were if they don't get the votes to keep them in.

Message 94 of 555

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

I too thought Tameka did the better dance-off but maybe didn't show enough to the judges of improvement. Though Laura had more mistakes casually dismissed by the judges....sad though both were in that position when they weren't the worst of the night.

Quite surprised how little votes from the public both of them got considering the points difference between them and bottom two to put them in the bottom two. Basically, if you're in the top 4 for the first six weeks, you can't get into the dance off and prepare if you're in the bottom 6.

Message 95 of 555

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Just been announced that Will Young has left Strictly 'for personal reasons' What a damn shame...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/strictlycomedancing/entries/43f7d8f6-0ae7-4992-95ce-c6ed6a890c4d

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 96 of 555

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
So sorry he's gone. I like him and he was a good dancer as well. He'll be missed by many.

Message 97 of 555

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

I wonder if someone will be eliminated next week now? This will have knocked the schedule about a bit...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 98 of 555

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions
Nah, thats why they have 16 celebs - the extra one is the one they expect to be injured/can't carry on/scandal/other so still on track for a 3 person final instead of 4 if nobody pulls out. Now they have to fill in the extra space with bad jokes, comedy fillers and even longer judges comments.
Message 99 of 555

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@sheepdog wrote:
 Now they have to fill in the extra space with bad jokes, comedy fillers and even longer judges comments.

Thank god Brucie isn't there then....a master of time wasting and bad jokes (on Strictly anyway)...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 100 of 555