Did you mean: 

Strictly Come Dancing 2017

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

It's that time of year again....Some love it and others hate it.... Dance

However, BBC have announced the first 'celebrity' to join the line up for Strictly Come Dancing 2017.

It's Mollie King from the girl band The Saturdays (Frankie Bridge from the same group appeared in 2014)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/strictlycomedancing/entries/6525d4c5-3e53-4546-b336-45ebae3cf879?ns_mchan...

Mollie King....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 738
737 REPLIES 737

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Well let's face it, whatever the reason for her still being there, it isn't because she can dance is it wink

Nor for her popular shows across multiple networks.......are there really that many people living in Scotland and who listen to the radio ?

My supposition is that the BBC are pushing her to their viewing public as a "person of the future"........BBC have got it wrong again if that's what they think.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 511 of 738

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
lol.....
People who watch Good Morning would likely have voted for Ruth.

I was so delighted when Ruth was in the dance off and voted out . Her begging for votes on This Morning and Loose Women was nothing short of embarrassing .....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 512 of 738

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Anyway, going back on-topic.  You all realise that Susan still has the Rumba and er, if she gets further, the Argentine Tango which are far more technically demanding. I'll let that one sink in for a moment and point out Ed Balls was eliminated the week after Blackpool. 

Message 513 of 738

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@MI5 wrote:
Well let's face it, whatever the reason for her still being there, it isn't because she can dance is it wink

Nor for her popular shows across multiple networks.......are there really that many people living in Scotland and who listen to the radio ?

My supposition is that the BBC are pushing her to their viewing public as a "person of the future"........BBC have got it wrong again if that's what they think.

I read a lot of comments on the BBC Strictly website. She appears to be popular as 'she is enjoying herself and having a really good time'....upside_down

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 514 of 738

jonsie
  • 93224 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
There's a wiki to help jonsie wink
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT

Wow I honestly never knew that 😂😂😂

Sort of fits in along the lines with some of the things in my head.

I got the first letter wrong buts that's due to my time in some establishments in Pattaya, all the letters were wrong apart from the last one which I got but is another word for what it stands for.

Any of that makes any sense at all because I'm struggling to see what the heck I'm writing. They've turn off all the lights now so they're condemning me to sleep while I'm wanting to go and hit the patience who is moaning with his crutch. 

Message 515 of 738

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@sheepdog wrote:

Anyway, going back on-topic.  You all realise that Susan still has the Rumba and er, if she gets further, the Argentine Tango which are far more technically demanding. I'll let that one sink in for a moment and point out Ed Balls was eliminated the week after Blackpool. 

If she stays in after her Argentine Tango I doubt I will ever watch the show again...I just know she wont be able to do ganchos....

Image result for images for ganchos  Argentine Tango

Yes...I can just imagine it now.....Rolleys

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 516 of 738

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@MI5 wrote:
There's a wiki to help jonsie wink
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT

Wow I honestly never knew that 😂😂😂

You've been in hospital for too long......you need to get out more Dance

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 517 of 738

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

LGBT 🤔

.... enlighten me cos I can make all sorts of interpretations and none of them clean.... 😂 

LGBT @jonsie stands for lesbian, gay, bi-sexual and transgender though it's now LGBTQ. Honestly can't remember what the Q stands for smiley

I do know...but not mentioning it here Fear Go google it @Glory1 (it's a very derogatory term imo)

Depends which term you use @Cleoriff. Just googled it and personally I'd rather go with Questioning rather than the other term which I find offensive.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 518 of 738

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

LGBT 🤔

.... enlighten me cos I can make all sorts of interpretations and none of them clean.... 😂 

LGBT @jonsie stands for lesbian, gay, bi-sexual and transgender though it's now LGBTQ. Honestly can't remember what the Q stands for smiley

I do know...but not mentioning it here Fear Go google it @Glory1 (it's a very derogatory term imo)

Depends which term you use @Cleoriff. Just googled it and I personally would go with Questioning not the other term which I totally agree is derogatory.

Message 519 of 738

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Don't know why there are 2 replies to you @Cleoriff. I edited twice but there should only be one response not 2.

Message 520 of 738