Did you mean: 

Strictly Come Dancing 2017

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

It's that time of year again....Some love it and others hate it.... Dance

However, BBC have announced the first 'celebrity' to join the line up for Strictly Come Dancing 2017.

It's Mollie King from the girl band The Saturdays (Frankie Bridge from the same group appeared in 2014)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/strictlycomedancing/entries/6525d4c5-3e53-4546-b336-45ebae3cf879?ns_mchan...

Mollie King....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 738
737 REPLIES 737

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
No justice !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 491 of 738

Cleoriff
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

So sad to see Jonnie go. he was quite inspirational in my opinion. How lovely that he thanked all the judges for treating him as an equal...kissing_heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 492 of 738

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Right result for the dance-off as Debbie was technically better but had the worst routine and somebody is making sure they get their money's worth from licensing the Spice Girls. Wrong couples for the dance-off though.

So spreadsheet maths says Debbie was bottom of the public vote and who voted for that Susan Calman's attrocity of a Paso? 4th most popular vote at the minimum! Well I got that right a few posts back....Can only think its people who are voting for her are in her & Kevin's fanclub who are oblivous to the obvious.

Needless to say next weeks Paso Doblethon is going to be easy for her to avoid every one else on the floor as she'll just walk by them baring her teeth again. 

Message 493 of 738

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I'm very sorry to see Jonnie go. I too liked him thanking the judges for treating him as an equal. I hope more paraolympians take part, like Jonnie they would be such an inspiration.

And @jonsie you forgot goldigger when describing Debbie. I really doubt.she married Paul Daniels for love. And I've no doubt left her very comfortable indeed. Having said all that she can dance.

Going off topic Flipped to ITV HD and caught Matt Linnett singing on X Factor. Oh my what a voice. I wound up listening all the way through.

Back on topic Susan is still there. How? Why? She was far worse than Jonnie and Debbie. She tends to perform the same steps regardless of the dance. The voting public continue to amaze me.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 494 of 738

Cleoriff
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@sheepdog wrote:

Needless to say next weeks Paso Doblethon is going to be easy for her to avoid every one else on the floor as she'll just walk by them baring her teeth again. 

That mad me laugh @sheepdog LOL

Though as it's Susan we are discussing, I think she will just knock them out of the way by waving her arms like a windmill on speed.... or goose stepping/stomping through them...Don't know

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 495 of 738

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sad to see Jonnie go ... He's been my favourite ... kissing_heart

Agree it was a non-entity of a Blackpool SCD

The additional dancers are totally unnecessary

Jonnie Peacock delighted the London crowds when he won Olympic gold at the 2012 Games

Message 496 of 738

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Other than those people living in Scotland or who listen to BBC Radio 4, who had heard of Susan Calman before SCD ?

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 497 of 738

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
She will have a large following by association though.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 498 of 738

Cleoriff
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I have never seen Susan Calman doing her comedy act...though she hosts a BBC quiz type show on BBC called The Boss..

I watched it once... never bothered again....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08nz33y

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 499 of 738

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
She will have a large following by association though.....

Association ?......I'm not sure I understand ?.......Women's Guild, Women's Institute ?

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 500 of 738