Did you mean: 

St Patrick's Day plans anyone?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi all! What’s the craic? grin

St Patrick's Day celebrations start tomorrow and last for 3 days! Here in London (even though it's not a public holiday in England) there's a parade, special performances, Irish food, all kinds of liveliness and Irish things going on. There's even some Irish film screenings offered in London, and if you visit the Underground you might hear some Irish music there. Cat Very Happy

Wha'ts your plans for the weekend then? Anyone going to observe the parade for example? Do you have one of those green hats?

Do we have any members with Irish descent on the forum by the way? slight_smile

St Patricks Day

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Deleted by me as image didn't post

Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image result for guinness

Message 3 of 8

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Haha, any other plans besides that @Anonymous? grin

Message 4 of 8

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Down the local watching the last day of Cheltenham races

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marjo wrote:

Haha, any other plans besides that @Anonymous? grin

Well, @Marjo I've worn my green t-shirt today ... green being the colour of The Emerald Isle slight_smile

Has anyone been to Ireland ?

I have a female friend, currently living in Newcastle, she is to asap go to Ireland to live ... as we didn't get to catch up over coffee before she left Yorkshire ... I've said to her I'll come over on the ferry to visit you, to experience the island's 'soft' weather, look at the many shades of natural green ... & ... have a draught Guiness made with Irish water in a traditional Irish pub :womanvery-happy:

Message 6 of 8

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I've been to Dublin a few times @Anonymous usually for work but once I was there for a short holiday. It was windy and very cold but I enjoyed it anyway. grin Got to experience a real Irish pub there too. Have you been to the lovely countryside in Ireland? slight_smile

Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marjo as I've said above  ^  ^  ^  when my friend gets to Ireland & is settled in I plan to visit her via ferry ... she is a ballsy but never bolshy Auzzie 'Sheila' ... I miss her ... but we keep in touch via the internet slight_smile

Message 8 of 8