Did you mean: 

See you in a few weeks!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone,

I wanted to give you a heads up that I’ll be off for the next 2 weeks. I’ve made sure that @Marjo and @MercedesS are up to date with all the various things I’ve been dealing with so any questions or updates you can go to them during my absence wink

I’m off to Hungary for a friend’s wedding and will be there for 5 days so if anyone has been to Budapest and has any recommendations for good places to visit or get a bite to eat let me know below! I’ll be spending the rest of the time at home getting a bit of decorating done, relaxing and enjoying the weather (as long as it’s nice whilst I’m off). 

Speak to you all soon! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Have fun for us!!! Bouncy We will really miss you Cry

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 2 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Have a good holiday @Martin-O2.

If you are in Hungary this weekend you could call in and watch F1... It's at the Hungaroring Circuit....just outside Budapest.. Better than going to a wedding I'm sure...Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144187 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
One of my most favourite restaurants in the world
http://sirlancelot.hu/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 12

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 5 of 12

MI5
  • 144187 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
And an ee sim card wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 12

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks guys!

@Cleoriff I did hear the F1 was on. If I manage to catch any I'll get some pics for the F1 thread wink

@MI5 Cheers for the recomendation I'll try to get down there! 

@jonsie Thanks bud. slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Hey everyone,

I wanted to give you a heads up that I’ll be off for the next 2 weeks. I’ve made sure that @Marjo and @MercedesS are up to date with all the various things I’ve been dealing with so any questions or updates you can go to them during my absence wink

I’m off to Hungary for a friend’s wedding and will be there for 5 days so if anyone has been to Budapest and has any recommendations for good places to visit or get a bite to eat let me know below! I’ll be spending the rest of the time at home getting a bit of decorating done, relaxing and enjoying the weather (as long as it’s nice whilst I’m off). 

Speak to you all soon! 

Enjoy yourself @Martin-O2 ... hope the sun shines whilst you are in Hungary ... & ... it's not too hot when you are home doing some decorating = it'll be bad for the gloss paint wink

Message 8 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

It was 30c in Hungary today...mixed with rain. Going to be warm tomorrow and Saturday. On Sunday it will be mixed weather. I know this as I have checked conditions for F1 LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 12

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Have a great holiday @Martin-O2. Enjoy the wedding and Hungary. As to the decorating when you're back home, I can't really say enjoy but I hope it goes well and you have some decent weather when you return.. See you in 2 weeks.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 10 of 12