Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

So sad ...R.I.P Carrie. heart

If honest when I realised how long her heart had stopped before she was resuscitated I thought her chances of survival were slim. Like everyone else I hoped the force would stay with her. Sadly it wasn't to be...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the only one that has saddened me most as she was in one of my favourite film franchises  & had her likeness used just recently in the star wars universe again 

Message 3 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Harrison Ford has said of Carrie 'She was one-of-a-kind' ... I understand she had bi-polar disorder, it wasn't obvious, brave lady ... RIP Carrie Fisher slight_frown

Message 4 of 21

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Truly awful news. There will be a hell of a party up there welcoming the new year. RIP Carrie slight_frown

Message 5 of 21

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I'm so sad she's gone. Love Star Wars and her role in the films. But she also was a talented writer. And was an amazing person who hid her bi-polar disorder well.

She came across as a very genuine lady with a great sense of humour whenever she was interviewed. I saw her only a couple of weeks ago on the Ellen Degeneres show where she was in high spirits.

And your right @jonsie there will indeed be a helluva party up there to welcome in the New Year. RIP Carrie.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 6 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wasn't a fan but respected her performances in Star Wars throughout my childhood.

R.I.P, Carrie. 😞

Message 7 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

So. Carrie Fisher has been laid to rest alongside her mother Debbie Reynolds. Carrie (who was cremated) had her ashes placed in a large Prozac urn..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/2017/01/07/carrie-fishers-ashes-carried-giant-prozac-pill-urn-burie...

Carrie ashes.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 21

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

So. Carrie Fisher has been laid to rest alongside her mother Debbie Reynolds. Carrie (who was cremated) had her ashes placed in a large Prozac urn..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/2017/01/07/carrie-fishers-ashes-carried-giant-prozac-pill-urn-burie...

I think she would have found it quite hilarious slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 9 of 21

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 10 of 21