Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lego - Fun to share, great to stare

Daddydoink
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Well, since @Anonymous put a spotlight on my one hobby that doesn't require electricity (with exception of the train tracks, which is for another post) and gets me hopping about (in excitement or pain)*, I've decided to start a little Lego topic here for us all to post photos of our creations - from the instructions or from our own minds... actually, thinking about it, perhaps we need to start a poster-exclusion list now - I've read the rumours thread, you know.  

So, welcome to the Lego Topic - a place for the creative person in all of us to look, to enjoy, to share, to dribble over**, to contribute, to suggest, to.... something or other... just make sure you clean up after yourself.

More info
*I need to order some thick slippers for Christmas, I think. Or, you know, clean up after myself.

**Of course dribbling is allowed - this isn't a branch of Dixons, you know.

Lego Table V2 (yes, there was a Version 1)

Car showroom

Cafe

Table

Cafe and flats

Access stairs

Windows 10|SurfaceBook2-512|Lego|Wheelchair Reviews
Sony Xperia ZX Premium (because I loved the Try The Tech phone so much)
Sony Xperia XZ
Message 1 of 132
131 REPLIES 131

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi @Daddydoink

What news from your Lego ? slight_smile

Yeah would be nice to hear slight_smile

Every time I see this thread by the way, I feel the urge to buy a big bucket of LEGOs. grin

Message 131 of 132

Daddydoink
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Hello all,

So - the Lego London bus - it has reached 300 supports and needs 9,700 more! Please support at http://bit.ly/ldn-bus to help!

The Lego town has changed a huge amount and when we've finished the building works, I'll do some photos 🙂
Windows 10|SurfaceBook2-512|Lego|Wheelchair Reviews
Sony Xperia ZX Premium (because I loved the Try The Tech phone so much)
Sony Xperia XZ
Message 132 of 132