cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the Spotlight: Cairdeas

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are back with our famous Spotlight member. In this edition we honour @Cairdeas Lovely to have you around!

Screenshot at Jun 05 09-31-04.png

What do you like best about the forum?
My inner geek likes to learn from the advice given, and I find humour and intelligence an exhilirating combination x

What are your Likes & Dislikes ?
I like animals and wine..both at the same time results in a soppy wreck slight_smile x

Would you be willing to lie to a court for a close friend if it meant saving your friend from going to jail for life?
I would be willing to, but I could never actually do it morally or physically with my blushing visage tongue x

If you could have anyone locked in a room so you could torment them for a day, who would you choose and how would you torment them?
My ex hubby. I would make the meanie watch me online shop with his visa card wink x

What do u prefer samsung or iphones ?
Samsung, and any other manufacturer *hides* x

What are your tastes in music?
It varies..but my faves are 30 seconds to Mars, Linkin Park and The Script.

Feel free to ask her anything, but she hasn't seen Harry Potter or Lord Of The Rings..... @viridis

Below are some of our previous members in the Spotlight. You could be next by getting involved in the community! 

If you would like to suggest someone for the Spotlight feel free to drop us a PM.

Message 1 of 89
88 REPLIES 88

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Which Charlie and the chocolate factory film do you prefer, and which oompah loompahs were portrayed closer to the original Dahl scriptures?
Message 2 of 89

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Ooh, good question
Message 4 of 89

Cleoriff
  • 122124 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@Cairdeaslovely to meet you officially......even though I feel I have known you for some time. Great to have you on the forum. We share a similar sense of humour...and a liking of all things Rose (as in wine) Cheers

PS....I can answer the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory question posed by @viridis...and I know which one was more closely associated with what Roald Dahl intended....but as it isn't my Spotlight I will keep my gob shut....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 89

Cleoriff
  • 122124 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

I do believe the fools above ^^^^^^ are talking about little people...don't let 'em get you down....Bow

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 89

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Do you think verne troyer was worthy of an Oscar nomination in his fantastic career portraying many parts, most notably "mini me"?
Message 7 of 89

Cleoriff
  • 122124 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Oh and....Bouncy

one-does-not-simply-a - So .....Cairdeas It seems you wont be walking into Mordor

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 89

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Obviously I prefer the 2005 film as Johnny Depp is the star Happy Dance . I see I'm only going to get questions about little people so I shall rise above it LOL x

giphy-3
Message 9 of 89

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Be a first...
Message 10 of 89