hoping for some nice pics on the news Happy Dance

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

woowowowoowow Thanks, @Anonymous!!! I just read about it and saw some pictures posted by the NASA and... you made my day!  

Rings

Do you know that you can even watch it live? Jaw-dropping

Live! Watch: Nasa's Cassini spacecraft poised for bold mission to dive between Saturn's rings (Nasa's Cassini spacecraft is due to descend between Saturn and its rings as it embarks on its final journey.)

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Amazing pictures and a subject that has stayed with me all my life. Now if I can just arrange my ashes scattered across the universe..... 

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

like you @jonsie

I've followed the space programme since USA versus USSR in the space race ... = ... to the moon

I remember where I was watching the 1st moon landing ... guess you jonsie & others do as well 

stunning pic @MercedesS

Message 4 of 5

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

I wish it was mine @Anonymous!  You have inspired me! I was so impressed with all of them... please please share more of these events with us! Thanks!

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 5 of 5