cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google doodle says it's Earth Day today

Anonymous
Not applicable

it's Earth Day today

what about doing a simple thing like a smile to someone or saying Good Morning / Good Afternoon / Good Evening to someone ... or ... holding the door open for the adult with a baby in a buggy & a toddler & a dog etc heart 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

I do it everyday @Anonymous!! I miss that from Spain, to be honest. Everyone is (looks) so busy... I wish more people would follow your advice Hug

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MercedesS wrote:

I do it everyday @Anonymous!! I miss that from Spain, to be honest. Everyone is (looks) so busy... I wish more people would follow your advice Hug

hey @MercedesS ... I forgot to say I amble into town along the canal towpath where I can say compliment a dog & its' owner ... you generally know when someone does not wish to be 'bothered / annoyed' ... or ... I may amble the other way to Herriotts Hotel, Bar & Restaurant, it would have been the Midland Hotel many many years ago when the LMS railway came to Skipton ... I feed 2 flocks of sparrows with 1/2 coconuts filled with fat / seeds etc in the old hawthorn hedge ... I only have a yard of plants in pots ... the sparrows are funny eg having dust baths ... & ... there are some quite tame male & female blackbirds ... at night there are owl(s) Cat

Message 3 of 3