Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glastonbury 2017

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

Have deliberately left it a few weeks to allow the unlucky ones to get over their disappointment, but hopefully it shouldn't be quite so raw now....so, who was lucky and managed to get tickets?

After 3 hours of frustration a few weeks ago, I managed to bag mine. Smiley Very Happy If any of you guys are going, would be happy to buy you a pint and the Cider Bus and have a catch up. slight_smile

What do you all think of the rumoured headliners and couple of confirmed acts so far?

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Thanks for this @adamtemp64 It will be mayhem anyway.....My lad goes every year and they, like everyone else, take a full car load of stuff to last the 4-5 days. You live close by. Prepare yourself for even worse queues than ever.....

wishing your lad a great time @Cleoriff ... & @adamtemp64 hope you are not too inconvenienced 

Message 31 of 59

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

He didnt get tickets this year Jane. His friends did. He went to Goa instead....Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 32 of 59

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

He didnt get tickets this year Jane. His friends did. He went to Goa instead....Smiley Very Happy

Oh I'm sorry about that ... though I bet he had a good time in Goa slight_smile

Message 34 of 59

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

For Gods sake. Look who I'm missing at Glastonbury (and I DON'T mean Liam Gallagher !!!!!!

http://news.sky.com/story/johnny-depp-and-liam-gallagher-added-to-glastonbury-line-up-10913381

Johnny Depp in May 2017

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 35 of 59

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

https://www.facebook.com/avonandsomersetpolice/videos/10155415160329812/ advice from the police to people attending this year

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 36 of 59

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

T minus 48hrs approximately...so I apologise in advance if my posts become a little excessive on the subject today, and my workrate drops to something of a snails pace haha.

More than anything, after the horrific and tragic events of the past few weeks, I really do think that sharing a week filled with unity, peace and love with hundreds of thousants of other people is very much needed indeed!

http://www.somersetlive.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/glastonbury-festival-officially-supports-human-... - very much looking forward to being a part of this! 

Now let's hope that the sun keeps shining. Cheers

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 37 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wishing You @Wa10 & All a great time in the Sunshine ... I will be watching on tv slight_smile

Message 38 of 59

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

A couple of our friends are already there with tents set up. Pictures posted on FB is proof of that wink Not sure whether they are actually on site as i didnt think it was open to the public till Weds?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 39 of 59

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Sensible to beat all the traffic. No doubt they will be blasting out their own music with suitable refreshments 😀

Message 40 of 59