Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coffee break is almost over

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I wanted to mention that I've been on a break from coffee for almost 60 days now. Just as a challenge to myself (which amuses me) to see if I can do it. I'm a huge coffee drinker normally. Next week Saturday is the 60th day, and on Sunday I can finally enjoy a wonderful cup of strong black coffee again!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

At first I had headaches every day for about 2 weeks, but that's pretty much it, apart from having coffee-related dreams sometimes. I've been having black tea instead every day. And it feels like it's never quite right or enough! open_mouth When someone has a cup of coffee at the office, I usually go and sniff it deeply...

So after next week Sunday I will most likely be in an exceptionally good mood. grin

Have any of you tried the same with anything? Coffee, cigarettes, sugar, alcohol....? How did it go? grin I know @viridis is doing his no-cash challenge this month!

Message 1 of 43
42 REPLIES 42

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

And mine in a china mug...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 43

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions
@Anonymous wrote:

@Poppysmum you've made me laugh :smileylol

With me, I ask my visitors 'How do you take your tea' ? ... = ... meaning weak, medium or strong + a little milk, medium or milky ... then there's the sugar = level, rounded or heaped teaspoon(s)

Otherwise it's usually like dishwater LOL

When i ask i normally get daft answers like dont squeeze tea bag between 2 spoons , Make sure you get tea out of bag and one woman said pour water in mug dip in teabag and thats done LOL I have also been asked if its not fresh milk they dont want a brew .

Much easier making coffee 1 teaspoon coffee in mug water add milk, Talking of coffee off i go to put kettle on before i watch West Ham win wink 

Message 12 of 43

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hope West Ham win for you @Poppysmum slight_smile

Message 13 of 43

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144190 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
Not a chance!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 43

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hope West Ham win for you @Poppysmum slight_smile

I dont support them just dont want Manchester City to win LOL

I am a Manchester United supporter so support The Red Devils Evil

Message 15 of 43

MI5
  • 144190 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
Up the City tongue
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 16 of 43

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

0-0 at the moment...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 43

MI5
  • 144190 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
1-0 to ManC

Currently using:
Message 18 of 43

MI5
  • 144190 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
2-0

Currently using:
Message 19 of 43

MI5
  • 144190 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
3-0

Currently using:
Message 20 of 43