A cat may look at a king / A dog is man's best friend

Dogs come when called / Cats have ansaphones

Cats crap / Dogs doody

Dogs have masters / Cats have staff / All pigs are equal tongue Bouncy LOL

Message 1 of 1,122
1,121 REPLIES 1,121

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marty is a rescue cat so don't really know his birthday ... he's about 11.1/2 years old

As a treat we'll share a warm freshly cooked chicken from Morrisons (cheaper than cooking one myself) ... Marty won't eat chicken at room temperature or from the fridge ... he does like boiled ham pieces off my hand ... Cat Very Happy

Message 1111 of 1,122

Anonymous
Not applicable

the cat's started snorring ... :womantongue: Cat Very Happy LOL

Message 1112 of 1,122

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

the cat's started snorring ... :womantongue: Cat Very Happy LOL

Arthur does that! LOL The sound is even exaggerated because he has some issues with his nose.

Drake sleeps so quietly that sometimes I have to go check if he is still breathing! open_mouth

Message 1113 of 1,122

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to let all cat owners know about fur-balls

2 weekends ago my cat Marty was not eating, sleeping on his stomach on the upstairs windowsills, which is unusual & coughing occassionally & bringing up phlegm

I did not contact the vet immediately, whilst I do my best for Marty = the vets do 'make money out of you' & he shakes with fright when I've got him in the cat carrier

The woman who runs the local pet rescue centre, where I got Marty from 6.1/2 years ago said it'd be a fur-ball coughed up somewhere outside

Pleased to say after a day of a lot of attention & offering him his favourite food = all is well Cat

Message 1114 of 1,122

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Glad he's ok, must be a big relief for you Fantastic

thank you @jonsie ... it is a relief he's ok ... fingers crossed for the moment Cat

Message 1116 of 1,122

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Glad he seems better @Anonymous! Furballs are awful. I try to comb my cats to get as much loose hair off as possible so they don't ingest it. Difficult to do with Arthur though as he doesn't have the patience to enjoy the brushing and just tries to snatch the brush from me.

Message 1117 of 1,122

jonsie
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

Speaking of big cats, something that made my blood absolutely boil earlier today. 

Son of Cecil the Lion shot dead by hunters in Zimbabwe 2 years after dad killed

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/sons-cecil-lion-shot-dead-10838246#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_Ap...

Message 1118 of 1,122

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Speaking of big cats, something that made my blood absolutely boil earlier today. 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/sons-cecil-lion-shot-dead-10838246#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_Ap...

Very angry & upset upon hearing this @jonsie

Message 1119 of 1,122

Cleoriff
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Everyone on here knows my love of big cats...so any words I have wouldn't get through the bleep system. Sickening. About time they outlawed this barbaric practice of trophy hunting...which does nothing for our endangered wildlife .....but lines the coffers of the unscrupulous swine who allow it Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1120 of 1,122