A cat may look at a king / A dog is man's best friend

Dogs come when called / Cats have ansaphones

Cats crap / Dogs doody

Dogs have masters / Cats have staff / All pigs are equal tongue Bouncy LOL

Message 1 of 1,122
1,121 REPLIES 1,121

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @Cleoriff ... off to shout Marty in now, he's been out long enough ... he should come when called ... pets are family arn't they ? ... hope your Bugsy & other cats are alright

Cat

Message 1071 of 1,122

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Glad to hear Marty is safe back at home @Anonymous. slight_smile

I have a bit of a random cat question for anyone who has cats: do your cats enjoy boiled eggs? grin

Message 1072 of 1,122

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marjo wrote:

Glad to hear Marty is safe back at home @Anonymous. slight_smile

I have a bit of a random cat question for anyone who has cats: do your cats enjoy boiled eggs? grin

thank you @Marjo ... he's fine ... = ... at his yearly check-up last week he'd lost 0.5kg ... I thought he was playing me for a patsy only eating the gravy & pushing his meat around ... No ... teeth needed cleaning ... he's eating like the proverbial horse now Cat Very Happy:womanvery-happy:

As for a boiled egg for cats, I've never thought to try it ... would it cause constipation in the animal ? ... at the recent wedding of my son Alex & his partner Emma ... Emma's mum who has 5 rescue cats told me one of her cats likes sausage ... & ... all of them like Dairylea cream cheese fed to them ... I've bought a tub for me & will try Marty on a bit of it 

Cat

Message 1073 of 1,122

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just watched 1/2 hour 'video' of A Street Cat Named Bob [behind the scenes] on Facebook

Bob likes Dairlea Dunkers ... he licks the cream cheese off the small breadstick ... :manvery-happy: Cat Very Happy

Proud to be a Bobite Cat Very Happy :womanvery-happy: xx

Message 1074 of 1,122

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image result for border collie and cats

Message 1075 of 1,122

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

grin

Friday cats.jpeg

Message 1076 of 1,122

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I came across this last night! I think the video is just for fun but someone needs to invent these robots for the cat owners across the world Smiley Very Happy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1077 of 1,122

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image result for summer garden images

for all cat & summer garden lovers ... thinking of you @Cleoriff & your eldest tabby cat Bugsy & I understand you are a gardener ... I once had a lilac point Siamese cat called Cleo ... = ... she used to play fetch with a little beanbag Cat Very Happy

Image result for lilac point siamese kittens

Message 1078 of 1,122

Anonymous
Not applicable

When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade, without further introduction. Mark Twain.:

Message 1079 of 1,122

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

100&% agree with Mark Twain on that @Anonymous slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1080 of 1,122