Cats & Dogs

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

R.I.P Pudsey heart

Pudsey the dog, winner of Britains got Talent, has died age 11

His owner Ashleigh Butler discovered that Pudsey had leukaemia when he became unwell.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40687875/pudsey-the-dog-from-britains-got-talent-is-dead

[Please find old related discussion about Cats & Dogs [old]  here]

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 884
883 REPLIES 883

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
Just laid their eggs in your lawn.....next Spring there will be dead patches of grass !

https://www.rhs.org.uk/advice/profile?pid=651
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 41 of 884

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Beenherebefore wrote:
Just laid their eggs in your lawn.....next Spring there will be dead patches of grass !

I meant to say it's now getting too cold for daddy long legs up here in Skipton, North Yorkshire ... but ... they have been around until just recently

I have closed my bedroom window this last week or so ... open from about Easter to usually about October half-term ... however ... it just seems to have gone cool outside 

About time to look out my cat Marty's or should I say my best M & S floral fluffy dressing gown to put at the bottom of my bed for him to sleep on at night ... yes, I look after him well ... = ... why not? 

Do you have any pets @Beenherebefore ? ... I think sometimes you live in GB & sometimes your other home in Murcia, Spain ... so maybe it's not fair on you or a pet?

Message 42 of 884

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:

As to that ^^^^^ it wont make any difference to my lawn @Beenherebefore. My cats have ruined the lawn well before the crane flies lay their eggs...pensive

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 43 of 884

Anonymous
Not applicable

Related image

Related image

Message 44 of 884

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Just thought I'd leave this here. Only because I had a similar (albeit smaller) present left for me in the dining room this morning...nauseated_face

Image may contain: meme and text

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 45 of 884

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Just thought I'd leave this here. Only because I had a similar (albeit smaller) present left for me in the dining room this morning...nauseated_face

Image may contain: meme and text

Was the present living @Cleoriff ?

Strangely & coincidently Marty was acting very peculiar yesterday evening ... he seemed to want me to fuss him & say he's a good boy ... then I went outside to have a cuppa tea & spotted it = a tiny shrew intact but not living ... the disposal don't bother me just wrap in plastic bag & tie in a knot & put in the outside bin ... but ... the thought of one less little shrew under the hedgerows does bother me ... ... ... Marty by this time had lost all interest ... = ... that's cats for you innit?

Message 47 of 884

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hahaha @Cleoriff look at that facial expression! LOL Fortunately my cats only deal with fake rodents. They all end up under the sofa!

Here's another cat meme for you all grin Poor Ralph!

BalloonCatMeme.jpg

Message 48 of 884

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Hahaha @Cleoriff look at that facial expression! LOL Fortunately my cats only deal with fake rodents. They all end up under the sofa!

Here's another cat meme for you all grin Poor Ralph!

BalloonCatMeme.jpg

Sometimes cats can be a bit thick @Marjo LOL

@AnonymousNo the poor mouse was dead :smileysad:. Just to add insult to injury Gizmo kept picking it up and chucking it around...as if to say 'wake up...I want to play some more'...!!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 49 of 884

Anonymous
Not applicable

This made me laugh

Image result for cat friends images

Message 50 of 884