Cats crap / Dogs doody

Dogs have masters / Cats have staff / All pigs are equal tongue Bouncy LOL

Message 1 of 1,122
1,121 REPLIES 1,121

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@viridis Haha rhyming has never been my strong point! 

@gmarkj Yes it's not cheap even with the bulk getting taken care of by the insurance company. The furry little sods are totally worth it though slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1061 of 1,122

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I dreamed last night that both my cats got out during the night somehow and got lost. Cry I felt so good seeing them having their breakfast in the morning all safe and sound. grin

Message 1062 of 1,122

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image may contain: cat and indoor

My cat Marty snoozing on one of my M&S fluffy dressing-gowns on my bed ... he prefers the bright pink one the best, but that's in the wash ... he's at the vets tomorrow 8:30am for a tooth out / dental clean ... hope he will be alright ... the vets take all animals to have an anaesthetic att, you ring about 4pm or so ... last time it was 6:15pm I picked him up = the vets close at 6:30pm =  the nurse said he was lively = running around in his carry case ! 

He is frightened in his cat carry case = he literally shakes Cat Sad :womansad:

Will have to keep occupied tomorrow as I shall be anxious 

Message 1063 of 1,122

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, last night Marty cuddled up to me in my single bed & purred without stopping ... I know cats purr when they are in pain as well as when they are happy ... he only stopped when I disturbed him to go to the bathroom ... he gave me a winsome look when he saw all food & water was not there ... this would be about 2:30am = normal ... he then took some time to sniff the air before going out on his usual adventures & to do his ablutions ... my hands are shaking on the keyboard & mouse ... = ... off to shout him in now

Ah well bless him = he's in the basket ... my nails feel like they've been pulled = hurty ... he's on the kitchen table ... taxi at 8:15am ... it's 7:55am ... off to go outside & wait for taxi = he'll be better outside

Wispa Cat Marty Cat Sad

Message 1064 of 1,122

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Its like a military operation getting mine in the carrying baskets. First trick. Dont ever let them see the baskets. 2nd trick, shut every window and door and corner them in conservatory, 3rd trick,wear long sleeves and arm yourself with pieces of chicken.....4th..Grab cat and shove in basket..Fear

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1065 of 1,122

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions
Message 1066 of 1,122

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I hope everything goes well for Marty at the vet! Cat Happy

Message 1067 of 1,122

Anonymous
Not applicable

been out all day to keep me occupied ... can't each much

just got call from vets Bouncy Marty didn't have an extraction, gingivitis sorted, can pick him up at 10 to 4pm ... taxi ordered at 3:30pm ... he's usually good in the vets ... like us hoomans are in with GP's consulting rooms ? ... got his favourite food in ... & ... maybe I shall eat something after giving him lots of cuddles, before he shows interest in some food

@Cleoriff like your 4-step guide getting cats into their carry baskets ... never thought about using chicken as an incentive for them to follow their nose into the basket ... do yours do that particular me-ow reserved for travelling in cars ? ... Marty just softly me-ows ... my previous cat Wispa yowled & up-chucked, wee'd & poo'd every time there & back in the taxi = poor thing Cat

Message 1068 of 1,122

Anonymous
Not applicable

Been a long emotional day ... Marty's ok = he's out atm ... vets nurse said best to be kept indoors 1st night as he is only 2 hours round from anaeshetic ... & ... may be slow to react ... he's had 3 portions of wet food & 1/2 bowl of mixed premium bicis ... he was pleased to see me in vet nurse's consulting room ... I could hear his me-ow through the door ... like a mum knows her baby's cry ... when we got hom he puzzled me = his eyes were like marbles, he seemed to feel the kitchen / diner was a strange place, he looked at his one & only toy = a now green / grey catnip stuffed banana in a strange way ... he wanted to sniff the outside air so he took a stroll around the yard ... he did not want a cuddle ... I muched on bicis / cheese various / pate + tea + 1/2 pint cold milk ... then I went to bed so did Marty but not with me on my bed ... on the double spare bed, the quilt there is super king size duck down ... after 2.1/2 hours he came to snuggle up to me before 40 winks on fluffy M&S flowered dressing gown ... there are 4 in all = we share them 

thank you all for your thoughts & support

Marty had blood(s) tested as he's nearing 12 years old, don't know exactly his age as he's a rescue cat .. there is a shaved area under his chin / throat with a pin-prick of blood on ... & ... his front left lower leg is bandaged with 2 splots of blood on ... it's going to be fun getting that off him ... but that's my fault innit as I wanted him home as soon as vets would release him

thanks again people Thanks!

Cat

Message 1069 of 1,122

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

All sounds pretty normal to me Jane. Take his bandage off tomorrow. Will stop him licking that area.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1070 of 1,122