cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what do we think?

Anonymous
Not applicable

um... i have wanted to dye my hair purple ( again, but a different shade ) for ages, seen some amazing anime/cosplay wigs out there so i got one in the colour i thought would suit me, so i dont mess up my hair if it didnt look right, what do we all think? p.s i did take this first thing this morning x2013-03-04 10.13.48.jpg

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Suits you......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cool, can I borrow the wig for my Thailand trip? It will blend in well over there and quite the norm, althought bright red or orange are the usual popular choices:smileyhappy:

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks MI5! slight_smile and of course you can haha! yeah, and blue is coming back in to thai fashion slight_smile 

cheers guys, x

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice shade

Message 5 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Certainly striking, you will stand out in a crowd unless you're moving to Thailand of course! slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

Certainly striking, you will stand out in a crowd unless you're moving to Thailand of course! slight_smile

Everyone stands out in Thailand :smileywink:Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 7