cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to leave or not to leave, that is the question....

Anonymous
Not applicable

So, as the title suggests, im thinking of leaving the forum. i have been absent the last few days simply because i'm not sure i'm going to stick around. 

I have mailed Toby, and of course, he thinks i should stay. 

My reasons for leaving are simply the fact i dont feel i post anything substantial. it is all a bit random and not really any help to anyone. i also feel i clog up everyones page mot of the time... 

My reason to stay are you guys, ( my little clique that comment on whatever random thread i start) you have made me feel welcome, and have made me laugh, respected my opinion and have overall been amazing. 

Whateer i choose, i wanna say thanks 

i love ya dolls! ^^{}^^

Message 1 of 52
51 REPLIES 51

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Well we're always here and no doubt everyone will want you to stay, we all love your posts or we wouldn't respond to them.

You have brightened it up around here and we all love the cupcakes.

We don't even make you talk about phones! slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 52

Anonymous
Not applicable

you light up the place, create great threads, you are a lovely person

Message 3 of 52

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks doll, i just feel like the awkward kid whos like hey, lets talk about cake, or hey, lets talk about something so random???? i dont know, i just feel like the annoying one in the group lol... 

and theres no doubt i brightened it up, its not as lively as when i started, which is a shame... 

and i know, i have my ace, and i just figured how to use it well enough, so there is no pont asing me!! XD x

Message 4 of 52

Anonymous
Not applicable

You should leave you nutter, you do my head in with your silly threads. I hate them and I never want to see them again..........

Hehe You know I love you. Stop being a plum and start lighting up the forum again. xxx

Message 5 of 52

Anonymous
Not applicable

your not awkward babe, thats liquid when he hasnt had his medsSmiley Very Happy plus cakes are always good

Message 6 of 52

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You should leave you nutter, you do my head in with your silly threads. I hate them and I never want to see them again..........

Hehe You know I love you. Stop being a plum and start lighting up the forum again. xxx

FINE THEN!!! im gone!!!! XD and ill take my threads and cupcakes and go elsewhere! x

Message 7 of 52

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

your not awkward babe, thats liquid when he hasnt had his medsSmiley Very Happy plus cakes are always good

lol, thanks!!! 

Message 8 of 52

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

FINE THEN!!! im gone!!!! XD and ill take my threads and cupcakes and go elsewhere! x

yeah straight to meSmiley Very Happywith the cakes

Message 9 of 52

Anonymous
Not applicable

^^ hahaha!!! grin

Message 10 of 52