cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one small step for man .....

Anonymous
Not applicable

..... & one giant leap for WispaRed7 wink ..... = ..... it's taken me many days to get up the 'courage' to tackle changing the ink cartridges in my HP ENVY 4500 4-in-1 printer - well I've managed to do it & I've printed off some important documents ..... & ..... feel like patting myself on the back just a little bit slight_smile

with techie stuff I start from so far back a place it is difficult for me to take in all new techie stuff (despite MI5's endless patience Hero)

I now have to practise recording off the Sky remote in time for Game of Thrones series 5, soon to be screened in April as it is against Poldark on a Sunday evening ..... but ..... I am determined to do it ..... even if it means Destroy the Sky remote LOL

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23060 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

Well done @Anonymous Everyone has to start somewhere, and everyone was, at one time, new to all this and a novice.

Regarding your Sky recording, if you have problems, just keep in mind that if you look in your Sky TV Guide you will probably find that Game of Thrones will be repeated at some point during the week. You could always watch your Sunday night program and record Game of Thrones on a different night when you don't have a program conflict. wink

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 11 of 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122900 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Good point @Bambino  I do find that Sky channels tend to repeat frequently Smiley Very Happy

I am watching a programme called Critical and thankfully I have a choice of about 5 different times I can view it during a week... (or there is always Sky 1 +1)....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you @perksie & @Bambino & @Cleoriff slight_smile

you 3 have spoken kindly & with some of what we call up 'ere using your 'Yorkshire Gumption' ha ha ha Bouncy which is something I sometimes lack :smileyhappy:..... that's from my teacher Mrs Dibb 1st form Junior school ..... she also had another phrase ie 'putting your thinking cap on'

btb I can remember the name of all my school teachers, but not what I ate yesterday Don't know

Bambino, that's a really good idea to look up in advance when the Game of Thrones series 5 is repeated during the week = this would suit me, as it'd give me a 'back up' if my ministrations regarding the Sky remote go Destroy & me Crazy ..... ha ha ha ..... or if indeed I just went straight to view the repeat without bothering myself too much over trying to master the recording proceedure

thanks again lads & Cougar Gal slight_smile

Message 13 of 13