cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

finally got my pac code - yippeee i am free

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to call "upgrades" to get a new phone and it tooks over 6 hours to get through. By this time i was so fed up i wanted to leave ( out of contract ). It took another 3 hours of calls, live chat and emails to get a pac code - and the compensation for over 9 hours of trying to communicate to a mobile communications company and being a customer for over 4 years............ I new phone and connection deal that was worse than if i had popped into my local carphonewarehouse. appalling service and o2 tries its hardest to make you not cancel.

But if i go through to sales and make a purchase, guess what? i get through in under 5 seconds.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bye bye, the grass isn't always greener though

Message 2 of 12

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

And you really wasted your time registering just to post this? It's not off-topic so should be moved or preferably deleted as the OP will never be heard of again.

Message 3 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Justletmeleave, 

I appreciate how you feel and must confess that the level of customer service from O2 has seen sharp very decline in recent years. Endless waits when contacting customer service line. Rigidity second to none. I feel so sad that the network I used to boast about and recommend to friends previously is so different now and the customers' satisfaction seems to have been relegated to the far far background.

I am still hanging on but I'm not sure if it'll be for much longer.

I wish you the best where you finally settle.

Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

I dread to think what the other phone companies are like if O2 are as bad as some say.

Message 6 of 12

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23161 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Justletmeleave, 

I appreciate how you feel and must confess that the level of customer service from O2 has seen sharp very decline in recent years. Endless waits when contacting customer service line. Rigidity second to none. I feel so sad that the network I used to boast about and recommend to friends previously is so different now and the customers' satisfaction seems to have been relegated to the far far background.

I am still hanging on but I'm not sure if it'll be for much longer.

I wish you the best where you finally settle.

Maybe you should read this:

http://www.techwatch.co.uk/2012/12/05/ofcom-releases-customer-satisfaction-details/

Or this:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=62774445

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Trust me, when it comes to other networks,  the grass is way way greener than O2's pathetic excuse of a network.

O2's customer service is as bad as well.  They are all jobs worth robots without brains (and that's just retentions)

Message 8 of 12

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23161 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Trust me, when it comes to other networks,  the grass is way way greener than O2's pathetic excuse of a network.

Actually, I don't trust you. If you don't like O2, it's easy enough to leave. If you've been dealing with retentions you must be at the end of your contract, so vote with your wallet and go where you think the grass is so much greener.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@No2 I gather that is based on your personal experiences and not the 22 million customers O2 has. 

I hope your putting is good.

Message 10 of 12