cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

favourite album

Anonymous
Not applicable

what band or album are you looking forward to being released

mine is fleetwood mac's remastered re release of their rumours album which comes out this week. love that album, especialy the track go your own way, have to admit i sang that in kareoke down the pub last night

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

I like happy drunks!Smiley Very Happy

stuart1983 wrote:.... have to admit i sang that in kareoke down the pub last night

Message 2 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

I like happy drunks!Smiley Very Happy

stuart1983 wrote:.... have to admit i sang that in kareoke down the pub last night

took me 2 or 3 before i got up to do itSmiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 18

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
I'm looking forward to System of a Down's reunion album, but its only a dream at the moment 😞
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 4 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby wrote:
I'm looking forward to System of a Down's reunion album, but its only a dream at the moment 😞

Hope it does get released , have you ever listened to alter bridge

Message 5 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
I fricking LOVE Alterbridge slight_smile um.. I had a qlbum come out that i was waiting for already this year, Wretched and Divine by BVB and i LOVE it!! avenged are meant to bring one out this year, but not sure 😕 atm im listening to a lot of the metalcore stuff to come out 2003-2007 so avenged,atreyu etc...
Message 6 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I fricking LOVE Alterbridge slight_smile um.. I had a qlbum come out that i was waiting for already this year, Wretched and Divine by BVB and i LOVE it!! avenged are meant to bring one out this year, but not sure 😕 atm im listening to a lot of the metalcore stuff to come out 2003-2007 so avenged,atreyu etc...

Nostalgia-core wink

Avenged Sevenfold haven't made a bad album, I don't think they possibly could. So that will be good to hear.

Protest The Hero are bringing out an album this year which I am most psyched about.

Message 7 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

opium wrote:

CarrieX wrote:

Nostalgia-core wink

Avenged Sevenfold haven't made a bad album, I don't think they possibly could. So that will be good to hear.

Protest The Hero are bringing out an album this year which I am most psyched about.

Thats true hun, they havent, been a fan from the beginning, glad someone else is too!! grin 

and nostaligia indeed!!! grin

Message 8 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

avenged sevenfold are pretty good too, love metallingus by alter bridge

Message 9 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Open Your Eyes is my favourite by them. His voice is incredible.

Message 10 of 18