cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Bidding

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do all people wait till the last days / minutes before bidding?

I've had nothing but 1 watcher and 40 views and its only 3 days left 😞

I'm a first time eBayer trying to sell my customised iPhone 5S....

Help

Message 1 of 120
119 REPLIES 119

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Would these be the same parameters if a person said the item was not in the parcel.

Are you plotting to buy my item and say its not there?.....

LOL hmmmm Help

Message 21 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Would these be the same parameters if a person said the item was not in the parcel.

Are you plotting to buy my item and say its not there?.....

LOL hmmmm Help

I value my integrity........ So nope. 😃

Message 22 of 120

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

I'm sure you will have no problem. There's hundreds of thousands of items sold every week.

Message 23 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Guys, be positive! I just sold another item though ahaha

hi Cutekitty992

I buy fairish off eBay

& have had a few problems but not any that havn't been resolved

but, currently I've supposedly had 2 refunds as (1) pair of good quality leather Hotter 'Appledore' chilli colour court shoes (1/2 price in all sizes 3-7) my size 4, crucified my feet & I had a scab, for the short time I wore them in the house ..... bearing in mind I've been wearing Hotter white gold leather ballerina pumps with a big bow on the front size 4 all Summer long ..... = ..... same size, make etc similar styling ..... I should have known there was a snag ..... however ..... seller refunded no problem (I am a prompt payer), but where did the refunded money go? I pay via debit card under the 'umbrella' of PayPal ..... can't see it on my bank statement ..... & similar about £11 refund as another seller said he did not have the item I had paid for in stock = this one sounds dodgy eh? ..... again nothing shown on my bank statement ..... I'm not a complainer ..... but I don't like to be ripped off either, the amounts are nothing like a mobile phone sells for @MI5  & @Anonymous ..... I'm proud of my 100% positive feedback over the several years I've been buying now

I've never sold anything on eBay ..... but ..... fancied it though ..... my unwanted small stuff goes to the local cat rescue lady who has a double stall in the town hall fleamarket 3 or 4 times a week ..... bigger stuff & unwanted eg clothes go to the nearest charity shop which happens to be Age UK ..... seemingly loadsa charity shops in Skipton ..... Smiley Indifferent 

as for bidding ..... I only bid when there are no other bidders ..... can't be bothered loosing out at the last few seconds ..... prefer buy It now ..... = ..... it's cut n dried then isn't it ..... but only if the price is what I consider fair & the p&p isn't silly

Wish you all the best with selling your phone cutiekitty992

WispaRed7 Cat

Message 24 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable
Indeed and I just sold something so its all good grin
Message 25 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm sure all will be dandy.

I was just interested on different outcomes that's all.
Message 26 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks everyone, just a few days now so I will know soon enough slight_smile
Message 27 of 120

Cleoriff
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

My husband is buying and selling on a daily basis on Ebay. Only ever had one problem and that was when a buyer didn't pay. Sadly we had already sent the item...Paypal recovered the money owed to my husband.

NOW he always checks a buyers or sellers reputation before dealing with them. Never lists anything for longer than 4 days...never snds anything till the money is in his account...

Lets face it...we only ever hear of the horror stories....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable
Quick question: erm seller feedback? what sort of stuff is mentioned in this? It's asking me to leave it
Message 29 of 120

jonsie
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions