Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46826 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5008 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6582 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

New rumour about PS4, might upset some people so beware!

A new rumor suggests that PlayStation 4 developers will be able to use less than 70% of PlayStation 4’s RAM for games.While Sony’s new console will contain 8GB of DDR5 memory total, Digital Foundry reports that 3.5GB of that space is reserved for the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Which" SmartPhone Guide.

Hi, Just caught the Tv Advert from "Which" about the free guide to Smartphones. Text 'smart' to 80057 Worth a giggle.

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Wolverine.

I'm seriously contemplating going to see this tomorrow. The trailers look awesome. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1430132/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text to 9011

i've recently been abroad and been charged for texts to 9011. Can anyone tell me what this is for?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thunder last night

Woke me up at 3am. Loudest I have ever heard and apparently we are due more today. Anyone would think the AntiChrist had just been born.

Rycal by Level 19: Quirky
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free Stuff in Apple App Store - Im listening !!

This may be intersting ! I keep focasing on the "free" stuff ! Lol http://www.iphonehacks.com/2013/07/apple-store-app-to-be-updated-with-an-all-new-design-and-free-itunes-content.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Warranty

I am asking this here as it nothing to do with O2 but I just wanted a general opinion on something A women I know took out a contract phone (not a smartphone,just a general everyday type phone ) with one of the big supermarket providers ( T ) and aft...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos