Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46815 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5004 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6579 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

What r u on about?

Hi all i new to this so have been readin through a lot of the posts en i have to say i have no idea what people r sayin! so thought i wud ask on here is it worth payin the extra £10 a month to have the iphone 4s rather than the iphone 4? All replys i...

sanmil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have £6.99 on my Game reward card, what to spend it on?

Topic. There's not really any games I want coming out till the beginning of November on Xbox, and I'm half tempted to pre-order an Xbox One now that there's a few bits coming for it that I want, but what should I spend the points on?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

GrownUps 2

GrownUps 2 Just seen the clip for this film due out on the 9th of August 2013. Check out http://www.imdb.com/ for the clip and more info. or Another one on the 'must see' list

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Storms coming !

The last time I saw a storm like this aliens were coming down the lightening bolts !#Waroftheworlds

Storm photo.JPG
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple's profit beats estimates as iPhone sales surge.

Good Evening, As with all media reports in the papers and online one should always keep an open mind. But with the recent reports that Apple were in decline and doom and gloom hovered over the company, is does seem to have done better than originally...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

40 years this weekend since Bruce Lee died!

Topic. And his classic movie Enter the Dragon's on Sky Movies at 10 PM tonight. I have most of his old movies on DVD, including 2 copies of ETD. Anyone have any memories of the man, the myth, the Legend that was Bruce Lee?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Granddaughter.

Hi, Well we have our 4 year old Granddaughter sleeping over with us tonight. Boy am i going to be tired tomorrow. She's already run me ragged but boy do I feel young. Happy days.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Project Spark on Xbox One

Topic. From the tidbits I've picked up about it on t'Interweb, you can make your own 2D/3D fighting games with it? Anyone know anything more about it? There's now about 4 games I want forthcoming for Xbox One, namely Kinect Sports Rivals, Killer Inst...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New rumour about PS4, might upset some people so beware!

A new rumor suggests that PlayStation 4 developers will be able to use less than 70% of PlayStation 4’s RAM for games.While Sony’s new console will contain 8GB of DDR5 memory total, Digital Foundry reports that 3.5GB of that space is reserved for the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos