Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46639 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4945 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6556 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can you do GCSE maths?

See if you can get an A* in GCSE Maths: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23779549 I got 6/7 as I couldn't be bothered working out the angles on Q2. I have the paper workings of the others Sheepdog in "Getting that Engineering Mathematics book a dus...

sheepdog by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New use for old iPhones

Far be it from me to suggest better uses for old (or new) iPhones I do actually think this is a pretty good idea considering alot of people have old phones lying around at home! Plus its free...and I've just noticed it will work on Android too... htt...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using an iphone 4 in Thailand

I gave my iphone4 from my last O2 contract ( I now have a 5 )She wants to unlock it to use a local sim in Thailand. Unlocking seems to be difficult, costly and time consuming in Thailand. Is there any advice on how to do a DIY unlocking this phone, o...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Joseph and his Amazing Technicoloir Drean Coat

Has anyone seen it? I've seen it loads of times at the e Theatre and on TV, in 2007 I went to see it in London starring Lee Mead, who won that "Any dream will do" talent show thingy on BBC 1. It's coming to the Sheffield Lyceum at the end of November...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rumours Apple will unveil Next iPhone on 10/9/13 ! Maybe ?

Hi Well the rumour mill is once again hotting up and the chinese whispers are rife ! New recent reports say the next new iPhone could be shown on the 10th of September 2013 and released on the 20th of September 2013. Time will tell. Link Source : ido...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Warning: Galaxy S4 Screens Breaking.

There are a few reports of S4 screens breaking all by themselves floating around the net at the moment. Most people have reported that they put their phones in their pocket and take them out to find lines across an otherwise blank, black screen. Sams...

b2c61c255625144.jpg
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gmail users shouldn't expect email privacy

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/aug/14/google-gmail-users-privacy-email-lawsuit I agree with the last comment:"....sending an email is like giving a letter to the Post Office. I expect the Post Office to deliver the letter based on the add...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

edcustipn

A university graduate started in his new job. On the first day his supervisor gave him a broom and asked him to sweep up the floor. The graduate looked at bus supervisor and said do you realise I have a PHD in engineering. The supervisor said " sorry...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Smartphone Theft Fight gains Uk support.

Good Evening, Smartphone Theft Fight gains Uk support. Every little helps and along with the soon to be released iOS 7 that has extra security to stop someone from restoring a found/stolen iPhone using any iTunes. http://www.idownloadblog.com/2013/08...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos