Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45859 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4722 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6453 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems

Is anyone else having problems with o2 in maidenhead?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wii u

What are they like I have a ps3 and thinking about a wii u what r people's thoughts on them

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with Top up

Good afternoon. I bought my sim card last year. It is sim card with cheap connections to Poland (4p per minute mobile and 1p per minute landlines). About two weeks ago I top up with 15 pounds, called on landline number to Poland, talked 8 maybe 9 min...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Friday!

So glad it's Friday, after a pretty hectic week Tonight is poker night for me, Saturday and Sunday will be sleep, eat and rest, maybe a little lazy shopping too. What are your plans for your weekend?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

What an amusing world we live in !!

Good Afternoon, Well I've just been delayed in my local Bus Station Office. I was waiting to buy a Monthly Bus pass and a guy in front of me insisted the woman serving phone the Bus driver of the bus he had been on. I assumed the guy had left somethi...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky remote record service

Topic. I've tried it via Sky.com and the Android app, and the remote recordings haven't worked either time! I rang Sky up yesterday to see if there's a problem with the service, the woman didn't understand me at first, I explained again, very slowly,...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos