Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45858 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4722 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6453 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Plusnet without line rental?

Just rang Plusnet up armed with the MAC code I got off Sky last week, the sales bloke told me that with line rental I can pay £29.40 for everything, that's line rental with free local calls and fast Broadband. Thing is though, I am about 3 years into...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

BT turns off dial-up Internet access.

I remember being on dial up years ago with Bt ! If I got a voicemail on my homephone then dial up would not work. And we had a number of hours that could be used.Each of us in the family had an amount of minutes we could use in the household ! http:/...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hopefully good news Ref AppleCare + ....... TBC. .............

About time !"Allegedly, the AppleCare+ launch is now “imminent” in the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Germany, France and Switzerland, at least initially. If true, this will be the first time Apple offered the $99 extended coverage and premium support...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Walking Dead.

Currently re watching, The Walking Dead Series 1 to 3. Awesome Tv Mini-Series.

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Through the Keyhole with Keith Lemon

It's on now on ITV 1 (after X Factor), anyone watching? I'm personally giving it a miss, there's just something about Keith Lemon that I don't like to be honest, probably the fact I just don't think he's funny. The original series back in the 80s, pr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why Me?

I am an 02 customer and i have been on chat all day trying to resolve a problem since i joined 18 months ago. After bein fobbed off alot between departments someone finally sorted the problem out for me however i got a bit angry with a few ppl i was ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Facebook now doesn't work at all in ANY browser

Topic. This is further to my "browser problems" thread from last week. I have Sky/O2 Home Broadband, and am running Windows 7 Home Premium and Internet Explorer 10, and the latest updates of Firefox and Google Chrome. Help! I have been in touch with ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G Launch Day!

I can't be sure but did the ground shake slightly?

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos