Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45869 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4725 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6457 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

A pair of Depeche Mode tickets up for grabs!

Hi guys we have a pair of tickets for the Depeche Mode gig at the London O2 Arena tonight. Wave your hands and post here if you are interested, names in a hat and we'll pick the lucky one at 3pm this afternoon.

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bitter? You bet!

http://news-hound.net/samsung-pays-apple-1-billion-sending-30-trucks-full-of-5-cent-coins/

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

WECHAT - AVOID - Potential Safety Concerns !!

Just received this emaill from my childs school.....I have no knowledge of it myself but I will be looking into it........ Subject: E-SAFETY CONCERN - "WECHAT" Dear parents and carers We have received an email from the Local Authority asking schools ...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Car paintwork, any ideas?

As this is the off topic section I thought I'd see if anyone can help! I have a black 62 reg Fiesta that, thanks to some idiot not pulling over and making me drive close to some bushes, now has a long scratch from front to back on the passenger side....

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Awwww!

You've probably already seen this but in case you've missed it Kitten barks like a dog

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

PM rejects call to lower age of consent to 15

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24978730 It was a stupid idea anyway IMO, OK I get that certain elements in government accept that kids are "at it" as young as 15, but it should not be encouraged by lowering the legal age of consent IMO. More to the poi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Very bad signal problems

Where on earth do I go to report awful reception problems? Started about two months back (probably coincided with pathetic 4G launch here) and now I cannot receive important business calls if I'm at home in the office. Absolutely no help online....no...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Road charity Brake in call to ban car hands-free phones

Good Morning, I'm not a driver but is it reasonable to assume something that distracts a drivers attention while in control of a vehicle cannot be too safe. What are your thoughts on this ? Road charity Brake in call to ban car hands-free phonesSourc...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos