Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46818 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5004 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6581 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do Phones Need An Antivirus

I am aware of the built in security on Apple devices but for none Apple devices, do you think that an antivirus is needed? Obviously if you're not a click-happy person and clicking on all sorts of unknown email links then surely you wouldn't need an ...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gearing up for CES 2014: an insider’s outlook

" In a flurry of excitement, tech leaders from around the globe are descending on Las Vegas, which plays host to the giant 150,000+ attendees exhibition."I so wish I could both afford to go to this convention and get the time off work.Source ; idownl...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

True story of Convoy PQ17 to Russia!

PQ17: An Arctic Convoy Disaster The story of one of the worst disasters at sea during the second World War. It's going out on BBC2 now but it should be on iPlayer if you miss it. The book was excellent and Jeremy Clackson's commentary on this film is...

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

What are you up to peeps?

Hi All What are you peeps up to apart from replying back to threads on here I am browsing the net for recipes, I want to bake something really yummy tomorrow! Any suggestions?

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

News: More Speculation on the next iPhone - phone and software changes

More speculation is rife regarding the next iPhone (probably named the iPhone 6).http://www.ibtimes.com/apple-iphone-6-rumors-devices-47-inch-57-inch-displays-are-reportedly-being-worked-1527066 Possible 4.7 and/or 5.7 inch screens - good or bad? One...

iphone-6.jpg
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Twitter, Facebook and other social networking sites

It's 2014 and almost everyone (apart from my 85 year old nan) have been on a social networking site in their lifetime. In the news it has been reported that less people are using Facebook nowadays. Has the age of the social networking died off? Are y...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

We are never happy with the weather. When it rains we want it to stop raining.When it's not raining and everywhere is dry we want it to rain.When it's hot we want it to be cold.When it's cold we want it to be hot.When it's windy we want it to stop.Wh...

weather.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Sony Software : Life Tracker

Sony have recently unveiled a new software. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-25633647 http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/sony-jumps-fitness-tracker-bandwagon-smartband-1431241 It will apparently be able to track all activity you do on your phone so that yo...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

News: Barristers Protest Against Legal Aid Cuts

Barristers disagree with the proposals to cut legal aid even further, particularly in the criminal sector. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/10553212/Barristers-strike-1m-wasted-in-court-after-legal-aid-protests.html Legal aid has been cut so many time...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos