Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46592 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4937 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6553 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

What does your username say about you?

Hey guys, We all have a username here on the community and your username can stand for any aspect of your life; A hobby, a name, or a film or book that you love. Some are simple to define; Mine is my name for example (Creative right?) But what I'd lo...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

First single/album?

What was the first record, cassette, CD or music download that you ever bought? Be honest no matter how embarrassing it is!

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Try this out....

An internet classic. My best mate was bored at the pub  

queen.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thank you O2 via Join In!

Just like to say a big thank you to O2 and their sister website after winning a Kindle Fire. Just been informed and completely overwhelmed. If you have spare time it's well worth heading over there. There are monthly prizes to be had and I've been lu...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 came through with what they promised

To let you all know. I called 4445 and this time I got through to someone who knows what customer service is. I'm back happy with O2. Lesson learnt: chat has it's place - but calling gets the job done. The web page does not reflect correctly.Thanks f...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

What's Your Favourite Film?

What is your all time favourite film? Do you like a film because of the actors? the script/storyline? the soundtrack? the production? There's so many different random films that I like I don't think I can choose just one. To name a few: Batman Forver...

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

BEWARE O2 CHAT. THEY LIE

These people say they will action something within 24 hours to fobb you off. They get paid for doing nothing!

• 47 replies
  • 0 kudos

News: Playstation to be console-free

Sony have announced that their next move forward is to make console-free Playstations. This means that anybody with an internet connection would be able to download games straight to their TV. (expected to be released in the summer following further ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

News: Samsung Galaxy S5 with eye scanner?

Reports suggest that the Samsung Galaxy S5 will have an eye scanner. Could this compete with the Apple iPhone 5s fingerprint scanner?Which would you prefer? http://news.sky.com/story/1192704/samsung-galaxy-s5-phone-may-have-eye-scanner I have been an...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos