Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Christmas 2021 on the O2 Community 🔔🎉🎅🎁🎄

Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing well, and you're excited for Christmas . After the success of HALLOWEEK 2021, thanks to the planning and contribution from community members, I thought it'd be good to post this announcement thread as early as pos...

Christmas 2021 banner fv.png Christmas 2021 banner fv.gif
lewys-gp by Community Manager
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 42: Skillful
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chester The Cat

Last Saturday I adopted a cat becauseI saw a post from Cat Friends of HyndburnI was really touched by his sorry storyI was wanting a cat and he wanted his own homeI've decided that I'm unlikely to go back to Thailand so wouldn't have to leave him wit...

Chester 18.01.20206.jpg Chester 18.01.20201.jpg Chester 18.01.20208.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 129 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 55: Good Authority
  • 234 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 10473 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nobody expects......

THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tym0MObFpTI 

anticpated by Level 29: Intuitive
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

That Friday Feeling

Hey guys, Today is Friday and the beginning of the weekend My plans include an aquarium visit and a party for this weekend. How about you guys? Toby

Toby by Former Staff
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple v Samsung

Looks like both sides have had thier day in court.Samsung come out on top in S Korea but have to pay Apple some money http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-19364875Apple come out on top in USA and samsung have to pay http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Its Friday !!!!!!

I feel the need for a few cooling ciders t minus 1 hour and counting

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lion seen in field in Essex!

Police have announced they were unable to locate the lion reportedly seen in an Essex field. They are continuing the search however in the hope they can locate the witch and the wardrobe!

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is your phone unique?

Everyone seems to have the latest smartphone these days but how does one make it unique or personalise it from outside? Well, I think, I may have an answer - matching or compatible mobile accessories... Check this mobile cover which caught my attenti...

iphone case bottle opener
Abs by O2 Social Media Team
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does he think it's Playstation ?

Is Pastor Maldonado too much of a risk for F1 ? Is he a serious incident waiting to happen ? Having been given a 3 place grid penalty for the Spa qualifying incident, he'll take a 10 place penalty for Monza because of his errant ways in the race toda...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Got a Friday feeling? Check this out!

Check this cool gadget - An electronic beer fridge that only opens when all your work is done & dusted. Do you think, it's a great potential for offices to motivate its staff to finish work on time and enjoy by joining the celebration together? Have ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

News on a mobile app or physical newspaper?

Almost every newspaper company has got a mobile app these days. This is strongly backed by the research which reveals that people nowadays prefer to read/watch news stories on-the-go! Looks like we've entered into an era of digital media with these s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos