Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46668 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4955 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6560 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

I was misold a contract by Carphone Warehouse posing as o2

I was misold a tariffcontract by CPW posing as O2, have been on phone to O2, CPW, Ofcom and many more and I am getting no joy. CPW claim to be getting a transcript of the intial call and then calling me back but they have said this twice and not got ...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Track your workday

www.myprogressbar.comJust for a laugh.....

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live Below the Line - Ending Poverty Challenge is back!

Anyone interested in joining me for 2014's Live Below the Line challenge? It's a bit crazy but I'm attempting to live on a £1 a day for 5 days and am hoping to raise some cash for the ending hunger/poverty charity, The Hunger Project. They're a great...

Join Team Hunger Project - Live Below the Line_Twitter.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Who Do You Want To Meet?

If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? I'd like to meet Marilyn Monroe because I believe that she is a female icon and I'd like to know what life would be like for her these days and if she would be criticised as much as women do t...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

How Far Does The O2 Community Stretch To??

Let's see how far the O2 Community stretches to. Let us know where you are from (for security reasons do not include your address!!! just include you're area and/or country). I'm from Liverpool, North West England, United Kingdom

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos