Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 33050 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2663 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 77: Grand Master
  • 4669 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 58: Overseer
  • 266 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 10929 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pizza box drawings.

http://you-just-need-to-shut-up.com/hilarious-pizza-delivery-special-instructions-requests/

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nuisance calls

A landline number from weybridge area, calls my mobile everyday,Which is just downright annoying, especially when they don't answer! Just silenceWhen I try to clall it's unobtainable.(that's before I new it was what it is)I'm surprised theyGive there...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beyonce tickets

i am just enquiring.. What do I do when the beyonce tickets go on sale.. I have sign up for 02 priority moments but I have no idea what I do when next Thursday comes.. Do I phone up if so what number. Do I have to go on a site if Soo which one? I wil...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top Award for Apple Design Chief!

The most prestigious award in the UK has gone to Sir Jonathan Ive the Apple design chief. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21470637 Not many of these are given!

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep windows on top of all others on Mac

I came across this excellent little application after having someone recommend it to me on another forum. Basically if you are wanting to keep an open window of an application on top of all others, then with the AFloat application you can do just tha...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

For a giggle :D

Anyone ever done anything to make another person smile? even if it made you look like the biggest moron on the planet? well i did today, its 5o out there and bloody freezing, and my daughter has nursery in the afternoons, so i kept my slippers on, ch...

2013-01-23 12.27.05.jpg
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

It is quiet in here tonight

I have been down the pub tonight and notice it is very quiet in here . been checking between pints of cider and not much activity?

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Valentines!!!!

Happy Valentines guys and dolls!!! not the traditional hearts and flowers, but it gave me a giggle! have a lovely day!! xx

603958_514210901951143_1418459276_n.jpg
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Birthday Cake

i whipped up a little coffee ( ugh ) cake for my OH's birthday today, the hardest part was trying to find a little bike for the topper! i know the regulars ask to see my baking, so sorry to spam lol! it is only a twenty min job. so its far from perfe...

2013-02-14 11.46.52.jpg
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos