Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 34150 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2689 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 78: King of Kings
  • 4789 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 59: Quartermaster
  • 268 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 11009 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number Game

Here's an interesting game: Can we make all the numbers from 0 to 21 just by using 2, 3 and 5? It is possible to do. So for example;0 = 5 - 3 - 210 = 5 + 3 + 2

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

new hair

right you lovely people!! i have lost my usb cable, so unable to upload pictures so i have to use my blog.... i have a new hair cut, they cut a lot of hair off, and i would like it if you could give me your opinions, i have had everything from good t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

strange sms form nr. 88999

Hi, recently I received a sms text from the number 88999 and it charged me £ 1.25 just for receiving the sms. Can you tell me what is it ?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

On hold music-what is the current playlist?

Spent quite a while on the phone to O2 over the last couple of days.There is a song sung by a women with a very haunting sound and I would like to know what it is called if anyone knows?? Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

RARGH ruddy audi brakes!!

"Rant"Why on earth would you want a 7mm hex key to take off the calliper retainers!!! Who the hell has a 7mm ooo that's right a mechanic:( stupid bolts stupid cars:( I miss my old British MG:( it had a nut to undo, a nut! If it broke hit it with a ha...

Liquid by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Carrie is Not well

Our happy bunny is not feeling very well at all. Lets all send her a get well soon mass hug/kisses/chicken soup shout out.

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Six Nations Finale!

Hi Guys, The Six Nations Rugby comes to an end this weekend with the big game scheduled at the Millennium stadium where bitter rivals face each other and both teams looking to win the Six Nations crown! Last week, we saw Wales continued to improve th...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dinner plans??

to all my regulars, i have managed to get outside for a bit today! yaaay!!! i went to the hairdressers for the first time and COMPLETELY changed my look!! very short, and layered XD anyhoo.... whats everyone having for dinner/tea/high tea/early suppe...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Doctor who quiz

Name all 11 official doctorsWho created the daleksWhat year was the 20th anniversaryWho was script editor from 1982-1986What was ace's pet name for the seventh doctorWhen was the first ever episode supposed to be shown

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello???

still feeling pretty terrible, but i couldn't stay away for much longer, trouble is, there is NO ONE online... where are all you wonderful people? what are you doing? am i scaring you all away?

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos