Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46815 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5004 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6579 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

I've done it!

Got a Galaxy S5 that is! In the end I decided to stick with O2 and upgraded through CPW - I was ignored in the O2 store (hardly any staff) so went to CPW and ended up with a better deal.One question - they did a SIM swap instore and, while I can use ...

• 120 replies
  • 0 kudos

News ; BBC and Sky catch-up apps experience iOS fault.

BBC and Sky catch-up apps experience iOS fault."BBC and Sky's video-on-demand TV services have both experienced problems on iPhones and iPads.""The fault appeared to be limited to iPlayer, Sky Go and Now TV on Apple's iOS platform and began last nigh...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Race For Life challenge - Cancer Research - 2014

Hi all.I am doing the Race For Life this year for the first time ever. I am doing this race for 2 reasons:1) raise money for an amazing charity and to help raise awareness of the illness.2) I have wanted to do this race for many years but I wasn't ab...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Twitter is morphing into Facebook

Some people aren't interested in social networking sites, but for those who are, here is some information on the Twitter re-design.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26942625In my opinion, Facebook and Twitter should join forces and have one big me...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movie Sequels

Every year new movies come out and everyone has their own different opinions on them. Some are good, some are bad, and some there are no words to describe.Recently it was announced that there would be a sequel to The Goonies, which is one of my favou...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Portable Charger

Hello Guys And Good Afternoon Everyone...I recently bought a portable charger 15000mah powerbank for my sony xperia Z1 or other devices that need charging while I'm out on the road at times but one quick question it's got 2 charging ports 1 is 1A Out...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hospitals

Hello and Good Morning To Everyone..how are u guys doing?..hope everyone on here is well and have a great day today and god bless everyone.. Basically I've got a hospital appointment today and I'm kinder scared about it because I've had 4 surgery's a...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

happy girl today

Hey guys just wanted to share that I got two job offers todayThings are starting to look upH

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos