Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46639 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4945 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6556 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

You know I adore animals but...

Still jet lagged from my (amazing!) NYC trip. Managed to go to sleep at a decent time last night, fell asleep before 1am and foxes decided to scream away at 2am Stopped at 3am and at 4am it was cubs' time to cry away. Results: no sleep.Hope the gorge...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Huawei Ascend P7: 4G.

"Huawei Ascend P7: 4G super slim selfie snapping smartphone unleashed!""Huawei has just revealed its latest flagship blower, the Huawei Ascend P7, an update to last year’s sleek and slim Ascend P6, only this time, it packs in 4G powers, a full HD fiv...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 quotes from Bill Gates:

"Be nice to nerds ..... ..... ..... Chances are you'll end up working for one." "Life is not fair; get used to it"

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : The £12 smartphone is on the way this year

The £12 smartphone is on the way this year."According to a new report from Anandtech, ARM reckons that a fully-fledged smartphone can be made for cheap as chips from just $20 (£12) in the next few months, making it even cheaper than the budget $25 (£...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : A major update, Google Maps 3.0.

"A major update, Google Maps 3.0 – available free of charge in the App Store – now allows you to save maps so you can access them without an Internet connection, a major advantage over Apple’s built-in Maps."A nice update.Source : idownloadbloghttp:/...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Lightning USB

I was considering buying a spare lightning cable so that I can charge my phone at work. When I looked on the Apple site I came across the perfect thing - a keychain.http://store.apple.com/uk/product/HD332ZM/A/bluelounge-kii-keyring-charger-connector-...

keychian.jpg
gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

News ; Tesco to launch own-brand smartphone this year

Tesco to launch own-brand smartphone this year."Tesco is to launch its first own-brand smartphone by the end of the year.""The BBC understands the phone will run Google's Android software, and the specification will be comparable to the Samsung Galax...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

cpfc or lfc

I am watching the game in my cpfc shirt in somerset I hope we win lol

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 36 replies
  • 0 kudos