Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46666 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4954 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6560 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

News; BT ordered to repair most faults 'within two days'

As a Bt Broadband Customer I find this news article http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-27484554 interesting as when my own line went down the turn around was longer than I was happy with. They were more interested in telling me the possible charges i...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : iStick

"This ‘iStick’ USB flash drive has a built-in Lightning connector"One of the items i always thought would be a useful tool would be a memory stick that could be used on the iPhone and iPad ,but one never looked to be forthcoming until now.And it's MF...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

News; Foam Swords with electronic scoring!

Foam Swords.Electronic Scoring.It's "swordplay, minus the whole death thing." "Using an accelerometer just like what you'd find in a standard smartphone, the harmless foam swords can distinguish between successful blocks and "lethal" blows against yo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

'Beat a Heart Attack'

Hi all...putting my 'medical hat' on for this post....News just out about the development of this new test, which, it is claimed, will limit the amount of peoplewho die from heart attacksBasically its a blood test and it costs £5.00. It detects minor...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

News: Cider Software. (Not available yet)

Cider Software."Android and iOS have long been divided by their apps – or lack of on each platform – with many developers locking their own apps onto one platform, much to the disdain of smartphone owners everywhere. But now some smart PhD students a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rumour: Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime.

Every time I pop into my local high street shops to have a play with the Samsung Galaxy S5 I'm loving it more and more.If these rumours come to fruition where the casing is not plastic and the specs are bumped then this could push me to buy it.Source...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos