Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45849 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4718 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6452 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News ; Dash In-earphones.

Meet The Dash smart earphones: Wireless tech that fits in your ears."The last year really has been the year of the smartdevices, with everything from smart shoes to wearable fitness trackers popping up. It’s now the turn of the in-ear headphones, wit...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News ; Google 'poised to produce 3D imaging tablet'

Google 'poised to produce 3D imaging tablet'A tablet computer capable of taking 3D images is set to be put into production by Google, according to reports.Interesting if this comes to be !Source : BBC NEWShttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-27538491

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

What App Can You Not Live Without?

Apart from the standard apps which come with most phones (messages, calendar, calculator) what app can you not live without? What is the app that you have to use at least once a day?I have to admit, although I claim not to be a Facebook or Twitter ad...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

News: 'Smart gun technology'. ?

I was watching Click on BBC news this morning. Spencer Kelly was reporting about this so called new Smart Gun which has been developed by a German company and has been trialled in the USA.It was developed using similar technology to smartphones..The ...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

News; Facebook want to listen in to your TV and Music

"Facebook is rolling out a creepy new feature that will - with a user's permission - tap into the mic on their mobile device and listen into music and television playing in the background.It will then post a status on that person's Facebook page, fla...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Expanding Shortened URLs - help for the wary

You may know about TinyURL or Bitly - services you use to shorten lenghty URLs to something more manageable, but have you ever received an email with a shortened URL link in it and wonder if it would be safe to follow. You know something like this:- ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer services

I don't want to post anything to a board, I would just like to speak to someone from customer services please. How do I do this privately?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos