Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 42: Skillful
  • 73 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chester The Cat

Last Saturday I adopted a cat becauseI saw a post from Cat Friends of HyndburnI was really touched by his sorry storyI was wanting a cat and he wanted his own homeI've decided that I'm unlikely to go back to Thailand so wouldn't have to leave him wit...

Chester 18.01.20206.jpg Chester 18.01.20201.jpg Chester 18.01.20208.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 129 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 53: Renowned
  • 234 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 10356 replies
  • 0 kudos

favourite album

what band or album are you looking forward to being released mine is fleetwood mac's remastered re release of their rumours album which comes out this week. love that album, especialy the track go your own way, have to admit i sang that in kareoke do...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gadgets to be waterproof in an hour!

We all like to travel outdoor with our electronic gadgets like camera, mobile phone, MP3 player or a laptop but panic when it suddenly starts raining. Yes, weather in the UK is very uncertain and there's not much we can do at that time apart from kee...

Abs by O2 Social Media Team
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jokes to make you cringe!

So....we've all heard them, jokes so bad you just want to slap someone for having the nerve to tell them! Let's hear your worst but keep them clean:smileywink: To start off...first time I heard this was tonight so I don't know how old it is..... A Fr...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scary stuff...

I have had my neighbour knock on for me about ten minutes ago, ( theres two rows of houses and shes opposite ) to say that she had seen someone snooping around my garden, and next doors, got into our gardens ( the wind has played havoc with my gate) ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buisness cards?

I fancy some glow in the dark buisness cards:)Rather fitting for an electrical buisness don't you think?:)Any ideas? I can only find American sites at the moment:(

Liquid by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charity (or lack of)

Tomorrow, my daughter and i will be doing a 5k buggy push to raise money for Bliss Babies (google it) ive heckled and heckled, and raised about 70 pound so far, which isnt bad. i have installed a JustGiving page,and you can even text your donations. ...

• 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Photo editor app?

whats a good photo editor app, i had instagram and uninstalled it, but want to edit my photos, being a fan of the retro/ rockabilly look, its fun to do XD any good apps for android that ( preferably) are free and have similar edits? i hae PicsArt atm...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

On line support

Just like to thank for help given on changing bank account details just nowCould not get back to advisor although he stayed on line for me as got lost, but successfully changed details

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free firewall?

Anyone got reccomendations?Comodo the one I used to swear by has starting scare ware selling tactics. Suffice to say I've lost interest.All help appreciated:)

Liquid by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos