Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45858 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4722 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6453 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Off Topic Thread

Well guys, this must be the biggest turn around of all time...:smileywink:A few months ago, some thought the off topic section was real bad news with many members wanting tobypass it.....NOW...with the new 'Forum Rules', it appears to be the most act...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using mobile data and wifi abroad

Everyone on here always says to avoid using mobile data abroad as it is very costly, but silly me I still do not learn. I spent over £20 on mobile data in 7 days. Hardly anywhere I went to had a free wifi signal.My apartment had a wifi service whereb...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fun : Summer Wallpapers

I know we've all had a bit of rain recently but the suns out (for now anyway)I came across this from idownloadblog and used one on my iPad Air ,which has got me a bit more into a Summer mood.Here's the link I'd like to share incase you'd like to use ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heads up: Bt Yahoo Mail Users.

HiI've received an e mail From Bt advising they are dispensing with Yahoo and one has to ensure they are ready for the change.If you have not received this advisory e mail yet here is a link to what's happening and what you may have to do to make sur...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News : Google Glass - a fascinating failure?

"Google Glass - a fascinating failure?"My thoughts :I remember watching the event this was showcased on. From Sky a Diving to BMX'ing into the arena to show off Google Glass. From the price to how it looked the wearer I was hoping for better reviews....

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

News: Explosion due to wrong charger

We recently had a news item on here talking about the dangers of using cheap chargers for mobile phonesToday, in the Midlands, we had a further stark warning. Although the headline stated the fire was caused by anexploding e-cigarette...it actually w...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

News ; Concern over drivers using social media at the wheel

Concern over drivers using social media at the wheel."Police have told Newsbeat they are increasingly concerned about people using social media when driving."My thoughts ;If course this goes hand in hand while texting and taking/making a call at the ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News : Tile.

"Title, a small device that attaches to your belongings to prevent them from getting lost, is now shipping. The device uses Bluetooth low energy to communicate with an app running on your smartphone to track your items."My thoughts :As I'm always los...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

News; 9 Tech Injuries and How To Avoid Them

http://www.techradar.com/news/world-of-tech/9-tech-injuries-and-how-to-avoid-them-1250367Since moving to a touchscreen phone, I'm not sure why, but I've been plagued with a sore thumb on my right hand. I assume it is to do with the additional movemen...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos