Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 42: Skillful
  • 72 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chester The Cat

Last Saturday I adopted a cat becauseI saw a post from Cat Friends of HyndburnI was really touched by his sorry storyI was wanting a cat and he wanted his own homeI've decided that I'm unlikely to go back to Thailand so wouldn't have to leave him wit...

Chester 18.01.20206.jpg Chester 18.01.20201.jpg Chester 18.01.20208.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 129 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 52: Innovator
  • 231 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 10222 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guilty pleasures ( clean!! XD)

i just got Rock of Ages soundtrack, its mega cheesy and i LOVE the film lol!!! I give out a strong image to those who don't know me well, i've been described as a tough cookie with a dash of crazy im tattooed, i love heavy metal and rock n roll.. so ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

nuisance calls

I came to o2 about 1 month ago with phone and broadband package. I don't really use my landline, I have only given the number to 2 people, and I am ex directory, yet I am receiving calls from what I am sure is out of the country pitching for mis sold...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

3D technology - Have we actually adopted it?

We've all heard and seen the latest range of 3D TVs out in the market. They are a bit pricey of course but delivers a great experience when you're watching a movie or your favourite sports game with those magical glasses on (they look cool, don't the...

3D glasses
Abs by O2 Social Media Team
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

favourite album

what band or album are you looking forward to being released mine is fleetwood mac's remastered re release of their rumours album which comes out this week. love that album, especialy the track go your own way, have to admit i sang that in kareoke do...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gadgets to be waterproof in an hour!

We all like to travel outdoor with our electronic gadgets like camera, mobile phone, MP3 player or a laptop but panic when it suddenly starts raining. Yes, weather in the UK is very uncertain and there's not much we can do at that time apart from kee...

Abs by O2 Social Media Team
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jokes to make you cringe!

So....we've all heard them, jokes so bad you just want to slap someone for having the nerve to tell them! Let's hear your worst but keep them clean:smileywink: To start off...first time I heard this was tonight so I don't know how old it is..... A Fr...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scary stuff...

I have had my neighbour knock on for me about ten minutes ago, ( theres two rows of houses and shes opposite ) to say that she had seen someone snooping around my garden, and next doors, got into our gardens ( the wind has played havoc with my gate) ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buisness cards?

I fancy some glow in the dark buisness cards:)Rather fitting for an electrical buisness don't you think?:)Any ideas? I can only find American sites at the moment:(

Liquid by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos