Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45838 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4718 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6451 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

News: Free music streaming on the way with Amazon Prime Music.

Free music streaming on the way with Amazon Prime Music."Amazon already has a decent video streaming service in the form of Amazon Prime Instant Video, and now the retail giant has added free music streaming as well. Along with free delivery, it make...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

KKO Mobile scam "as reported in the press" awaiting O2's repsonse

Having had the thread regarding the KKO mobile scam ended; and still awaiting contact by O2... Here are the first set of legal questions I require answering by O2. Toby, and I am still awaiting contact! To start with, I require all the following deta...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

News; In the fold: Samsung foldable tablet launching next year!

In the fold: Samsung foldable tablet launching next year!"Samsung has been experimenting with foldable screens for a while now, and even released a phone with a flexible display, the Galaxy Round. According to a new report, Samsung is sticking with i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

News; Evernote struck by denial of service cyber-attack

Evernote struck by denial of service cyber-attack."The popular online notes and web clippings saving service Evernote has suffered disruption after coming under cyberattack."My thoughts ;I'm aware a few people here use this service hence my heads up....

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : CIA launches Twitter and Facebook accounts

CIA launches Twitter and Facebook accounts."The United States Central Intelligence Agency, the CIA, has opened its first official accounts on Twitter and Facebook, it announced on Friday.The spy agency said it would help it to engage more directly wi...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with emails from Forum

Morning,I just wanted to ask others if they have experienced problems receiving email notifications from this forum?(I did think of posting this in the BT Yahoo mail thread, but personally I am not convinced my problem ISanything to do with that)My e...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47 replies
  • 0 kudos

MIFI France advice

Hi all,Im heading off to France soon for a few days.Im planning on getting an Orange data or some sort of sim when i get there.I've been looking at something like this;Does anyone know if it will work in FranceRegardshttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNLOCKE...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

News: Apple users - Make sure you have a Passlock set

I don't usually post these kind of announcements but this is serious.It started in Aus and has now been reported in the UK too.https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6270410?start=0&tstart=0

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

News ; Baby tech: Will new gadgets result in paranoid parents?

Baby tech: Will new gadgets result in paranoid parents?"They may be too young to have their own email address - let alone go shopping - but newborns and infants are being viewed by many tech start-ups as the next big thing."My thoughts :It's inevitab...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos