Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 42: Skillful
  • 73 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chester The Cat

Last Saturday I adopted a cat becauseI saw a post from Cat Friends of HyndburnI was really touched by his sorry storyI was wanting a cat and he wanted his own homeI've decided that I'm unlikely to go back to Thailand so wouldn't have to leave him wit...

Chester 18.01.20206.jpg Chester 18.01.20201.jpg Chester 18.01.20208.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 129 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 53: Renowned
  • 234 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 10354 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free video editing software

Topic. I've just recorded a video on my Galaxy S3 phone, and I need to edit it before I upload it to my Youtube account to make the file size a bit smaller and stuff. Anyone know any good free or mega cheap video editing tools for Windows 7? I know a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spare battery for lumia 620?

I would like to ask if someone dont know where from could i buy spare battery for Nokia Lumia 620?Summer is already here and i will travel a lot again, so I would like to have spare battery for my nokia device.Why not to use the advantage of having r...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromebook ?

Anyone have any experience of the new Chromebooks?Pro's/Con's etc....????

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recent events in Woolwich - London.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of the British soldier killed in such horrific circumstances in Woolwich.As much is not clear yet please don't use this thread to hate. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

children and technology.... what the....

had a WTH moment today...and as its phone related, you all get to read about it... well, i stood on a drawing pin today, it embedded itself right to the end, and when i pulled it out, due to having drummers feet, i bled like a stuck pig. my daughter ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

trends.

Having a younger brother, im introduced to new music all the time. Currently im listening to Macklemore... Never ever thought id listen to hip hop.... XD and im a trend setter ratther than a sheep. But what trends do you guys remember being cool? As ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone watch wrestling?

Topic. And no, I am NOT gay for liking wrestling so do NOT even go there, maybe 30 years ago it was all sweaty men hugging each other, but not nowadays. I currently watch WWE and like John Cena (Cena hating is SO 2007) and The Undertaker. I am fully ...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos