Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

‌🎃‌ HALLOWEEK 2021 on the O2 Community ‌🎃‌

Ho, ho, ho. No, sorry, wrong holiday. (But, to be honest, the prospect of Christmas already happening this year may be even scarier than Halloween). Hi everyone ! I'm happy to announce that next week, we'll be having lots of Halloween-orientated fun ...

Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 14.18.41.png Halloweek 2021 o2 community.gif
lewys-gp by Community Manager
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 42: Skillful
  • 73 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chester The Cat

Last Saturday I adopted a cat becauseI saw a post from Cat Friends of HyndburnI was really touched by his sorry storyI was wanting a cat and he wanted his own homeI've decided that I'm unlikely to go back to Thailand so wouldn't have to leave him wit...

Chester 18.01.20206.jpg Chester 18.01.20201.jpg Chester 18.01.20208.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 129 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 53: Renowned
  • 234 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 10375 replies
  • 0 kudos

Name that tune ......

Having not won (read 'lost') last nights pop quiz at my local hostelry, thought you guys might be up for a beating So, as the thread title suggests - name that tune ......... Easy one:but February made me shiverwith every paper I'd deliverbad news on...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 89 replies
  • 0 kudos

Member Spotlight: Cleoriff

Hi guys, In this edition of the spotlight, we honour Cleoriff! She hasn't been around for long, but almost all of you who are regulars on here will recognize the name She's always really friendly and has created some big discussions that were a joy t...

cleoriff template.png
Toby by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

sunny days!!

here is how i spent my day.... for the first time ever i was super comfortable in a bikini, had an amazing day, what did everyone else do today?

PhotoGrid_1370706321297.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEVEL UP!

Congratulations CarrieX,Because of your great contributions, I have just moved you up to Level 10: Inspirational. wooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Another doctor who

Today it was confirmed that the doctor will again regenerate in this years Christmas special.Matt smith is departing the tardis after 3 years at the helm. I enjoyed his portrayal better than David tennantsWho do you think will become the 12th doctor?...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV Series

I'm sure this topic has come up before, the excuse is it was before my time I watch far too many - from Dexter to Hannibal, Breaking Bad to Elementary. Should cut some down but I enjoy them all.What are your favourite tv shows?

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hobbies...

here is what took up a few hours of my time tonight... what hobbies do you guys have??

2013-01-06 01.26.24.jpg 2013-01-06 01.32.29.jpg 2013-01-06 01.35.26.jpg 2013-01-06 01.37.36.jpg
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contact phone numbers for 02

Why cant I find a phone number to speak to a human from 02 on this website? I'm getting more frustrated by the minute, someone help please

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nhs discount

Can anyone tell me it is true you can get a discount if you work for the nhs

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos