Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Christmas 2021 on the O2 Community 🔔🎉🎅🎁🎄

Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing well, and you're excited for Christmas . After the success of HALLOWEEK 2021, thanks to the planning and contribution from community members, I thought it'd be good to post this announcement thread as early as pos...

Christmas 2021 banner fv.png Christmas 2021 banner fv.gif
lewys-gp by Community Manager
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chester The Cat

Last Saturday I adopted a cat becauseI saw a post from Cat Friends of HyndburnI was really touched by his sorry storyI was wanting a cat and he wanted his own homeI've decided that I'm unlikely to go back to Thailand so wouldn't have to leave him wit...

Chester 18.01.20206.jpg Chester 18.01.20201.jpg Chester 18.01.20208.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 129 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 55: Good Authority
  • 234 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 27: Desk Jockey
  • 10507 replies
  • 0 kudos

40 years this weekend since Bruce Lee died!

Topic. And his classic movie Enter the Dragon's on Sky Movies at 10 PM tonight. I have most of his old movies on DVD, including 2 copies of ETD. Anyone have any memories of the man, the myth, the Legend that was Bruce Lee?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Granddaughter.

Hi, Well we have our 4 year old Granddaughter sleeping over with us tonight. Boy am i going to be tired tomorrow. She's already run me ragged but boy do I feel young. Happy days.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Project Spark on Xbox One

Topic. From the tidbits I've picked up about it on t'Interweb, you can make your own 2D/3D fighting games with it? Anyone know anything more about it? There's now about 4 games I want forthcoming for Xbox One, namely Kinect Sports Rivals, Killer Inst...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New rumour about PS4, might upset some people so beware!

A new rumor suggests that PlayStation 4 developers will be able to use less than 70% of PlayStation 4’s RAM for games.While Sony’s new console will contain 8GB of DDR5 memory total, Digital Foundry reports that 3.5GB of that space is reserved for the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Which" SmartPhone Guide.

Hi, Just caught the Tv Advert from "Which" about the free guide to Smartphones. Text 'smart' to 80057 Worth a giggle.

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Wolverine.

I'm seriously contemplating going to see this tomorrow. The trailers look awesome. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1430132/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text to 9011

i've recently been abroad and been charged for texts to 9011. Can anyone tell me what this is for?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thunder last night

Woke me up at 3am. Loudest I have ever heard and apparently we are due more today. Anyone would think the AntiChrist had just been born.

Rycal by Level 19: Quirky
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free Stuff in Apple App Store - Im listening !!

This may be intersting ! I keep focasing on the "free" stuff ! Lol http://www.iphonehacks.com/2013/07/apple-store-app-to-be-updated-with-an-all-new-design-and-free-itunes-content.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos