Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45866 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4725 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6457 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Joan Rivers RIP

She wasn't everyone's cup of tea but sadly Joan Rivers has passed away at the age of 81. We've seem to have lost so many this year....:smileysad: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-29072417

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBay glitch blocks access for users on auction site.

Headline : eBay glitch blocks access for users on auction site.Excerpt from the ~ Link "E-retailing giant eBay's users are reporting difficulty signing in to the site from locations in India, the US, the UK and other parts of Europe."My Thoughts :A h...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Job

Hi all, I just have been accepted for a part time position in a retail store!!!! I'm super excited to start my new job!! Does anyone have any tips and advice on what I should expect on my first day??? I haven't been given my uniiform yet - any advice...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony announce new products at IFA 2014

So...as I can't find any updates from Sony at IFA 2014 today, I'll add whats been announced: QX1 and QX30 smartphone camera accessoriesThe QX1 allows you to attach certain lenses meant for their mirrorless Alpha cameras to your phone, and the QX30 fo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : 'Cloud' concerns after celebrity picture leaks.

Headline : 'Cloud' concerns after celebrity picture leaks."Experts have raised concerns over the security of "cloud" storage sites following the leak of intimate pictures of celebrities.It is understood some of the images were obtained from services ...

• 55 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bluetooth Keyboard that can connect to 3 devices?

So Logitech is set to release a sub £50 Bluetooth keyboard later this month that can connect to three devices simultaneously so long as they are running Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Android or iOS. To switch between devices you just toggle a switch key t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Possible new iPhone vs older models

(I hope this is in the right thread)As much as I am looking forward to the announcement of the new iPhone next week (09/09/2014), I just hope that spoke don't differentiate too much from their previous models. Some features I have enjoyed with the iP...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos