Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

‌🌞 A month full of Summer on the O2 Community ‌🌞

Hi everyone Last year's summer event on the community was warmly welcomed so we thought that the especially hot weather that's been upon us for the past few weeks should be also celebrated again this year. And is there a better way to celebrate summe...

Community Summer 2022 .gif Community Summer 2022 large .gif
RafaC by Community Manager
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 34467 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 78: King of Kings
  • 4871 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 45: Knowing
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 59: Quartermaster
  • 280 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 11063 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas Adverts

As Christmas is on it's way I will allow myself the luxury of a post that has nothing to do with medicine or Nursing. Has anyone seen the latest Sainsburys advert? Shown for the first time tonight (I think)...Made in partnership with the Royal Britis...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Microsoft fixes '19-year-old' bug with emergency patch

Headline : Microsoft fixes '19-year-old' bug with emergency patch.Excerpt from the Link : "Microsoft has patched a critical bug in its software that had existed for 19 years.IBM researchers discovered the flaw, which affects Windows and Office produc...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Facebook new Messenger service reaches 500m users

Headline : Facebook new Messenger service reaches 500m users. Excerpt from the Link "Social networking giant Facebook said its new messaging service now has more than 500 million users worldwide" My Thoughts : WoW that figure is astounding. Personall...

image.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Armistice/Veterans Day

The eleventh hour of the eleventh month. Two minute's silence please.

Vet 1.jpg Westminster Vet.jpg
Bambino by Level 78: King of Kings
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

NEWS. more hacking

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-29946792My thoughts: about time cards were replaced altogether. The technology is there. Just needs backing more

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos