Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

‌🌞 A month full of Summer on the O2 Community ‌🌞

Hi everyone Last year's summer event on the community was warmly welcomed so we thought that the especially hot weather that's been upon us for the past few weeks should be also celebrated again this year. And is there a better way to celebrate summe...

Community Summer 2022 .gif Community Summer 2022 large .gif
RafaC by Community Manager
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 34480 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 78: King of Kings
  • 4876 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 45: Knowing
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 59: Quartermaster
  • 280 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 11063 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News : Samsung announces Galaxy A7

Headline : Samsung announces Galaxy A7. Excerpt from the Link " The Galaxy A7 puts some pretty impressive performance inside Samsung’s new slim, metal smartphone design. Samsung’s always been good at putting the latest tech in its phones, but the A7 ...

image.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bye Bye Tesco Broadband?

Rumours are rife that TalkTalk have purchased Tesco Broadband and Blinkbox. Blinkbox had gotten into some debt, however it will not be transferred in the sale. It has not been confirmed that Tesco Broadband will change its name. Is this TalkTalk's ne...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 52 replies
  • 0 kudos

Get To Know Eachother In 60 Seconds

As there are so many new members on here lately, it'd be nice to get to know them, as well as the members who have been here since the stone age. Similar to speed dating where you have 60 seconds to talk about yourself. If you were put under pressure...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 46 replies
  • 0 kudos

Member Spotlight: MichaelL

You might have seen him around already, if you haven't it's because you've been very good boys and girls. He's one of our most important members as he helps to maintain the peace in the community. Please say hello and congratulations below to....@Mic...

Michael.jpg
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Let's dream: If you could have any device, what would you choose?

So let's dream a little bit... If you could have any device, what would you choose? I'd love to have an Ipad to watch movies when I'm travelling to work when I'm travelling without carrying the laptop An also I'd love to have the bose sounlink mini i...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming

Hello! I'm going to New Zealand tomorrow and a friend told me I need to let O2 know so that they enable my roaming then that way I can still use my phone! How do I do this as I can't seem to contact them? Is there a way I can do this online rather th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News : McDonalds to Install 600 Wireless Charging Spots.

Headline : McDonalds to Install 600 Wireless Charging Spots. Excerpt from the Link " Fast food king McDonald’s is turning to technology to keep its customers happy, announcing that it’ll install 600 wireless chargers in 50 restaurants in London and a...

image.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Member Spotlight: Telephone_user

Hi everyone! First Spotlight of the year! And I'm very proud to say that we've got a newbie. He hasn't been around for a long time but I'm sure that all the regular community visitors already know him. He seems to like and enjoy the community and tha...

Telephone_user.jpg
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which Iphone do you prefer & why

I prefered the 3GS because it was a nice shape & was the first iPhone i had & introduced me into the iPhone world also my current phone the iPhone 5c because it has different colours including blue which is my favourite & a larger screen than its pre...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos