Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 33178 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 77: Grand Master
  • 4684 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 59: Quartermaster
  • 268 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 10938 replies
  • 0 kudos

HP or Toshiba?

Hi Guys I'm getting a new laptop (old one packed in ) so I've been looking at various ones but don't know what make to go for do fancy a HP one cos never had one before can you guys suggest any?

blissgirl by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Really grateful for Sky talk limits

So, when I first got our Sky BB I must've set a £20 call limit. Just had an email as the gf is in Oz atm telling me I've exceeded that £20 limit. It's from my gf calling Oz to arrange her trip and it took a good 24hrs to notify me, but I'm quite plea...

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi

Hi everyone! I've never written on a forum of any sort before so this is all new to me! I've been a very happy O2 customer for many years now. I also work for O2 sales in an outsource capacity so if I can be of any help to anyone, please feel free to...

Peanut by Level 3: Thinker
  • 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

ALL WINDOWS USERS PLEASE TAKE HEED

This is not a hoax.http://www.zdnet.com/article/microsoft-releases-emergency-patch-for-critical-windows-flaw/#ftag=YHFb1d24ec

Bambino by Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon Show for Top Gear Team

Amazon Prime signs ex-Top Gear hosts'New age of TV'In a statement from Amazon, Clarkson said: "I feel like I've climbed out of a biplane and into a spaceship."Hammond said: "Amazon? Oh yes. I have already been there. I got bitten by a bullet ant." An...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ofcom outlines plans to improve mobile switching.

Ofcom outlines plans to improve mobile switching.”28 July 2015Ofcom is today outlining options to make it easier for consumers to change their mobile phone provider.Consumers currently face different processes for switching mobile provider, depending...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay and go to pay monthly and keep your number all on o2, easy,

Had my NEW pay monthly sim, done a number swap on the web, then hung on 24 hours, nothing, web chat to O2, and there answer was, I was swaping my number from pay as you to pay as you go???, done this all again through o2chat, now 25 hours and still n...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

29th July - International Tiger Day

How is your Wednesday going guys? Wishing you a happy Tiger Day! Today is International Tiger Day. It's an annual celebration of these amazing animals. The actual purpose of the day is to raise global awareness about how they are closer and closer to...

International Tiger Day
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos