Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46840 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5011 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6583 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Black Sabbath play their final gig

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38871686They played at my university a very long time ago. Well, when I say played, they came on stage, their amps overloaded the electrical system and blew it up. Ozzy swore something unintelligible into ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls to seize drivers phones

Hey folks, Just read a sky news article about the possibility of the police seizing you phones if your caught using them while driving. Whats your thoughts on that one? Personally i think its extreme. What about those who light a cigarette and veer 3...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Desmond Carrington

News just coming in that the veteran broadcaster has died todat aged 90.RIP The Music Goes Round

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oscar nominations 2017

Hi all, Do you follow Oscars at all and are you excited to see who/what wins? The nominations are out and I'll include the list below! The actual awards show itself will be 26th February (hosted by Jimmy Kimmel). La La Land got 14 nominations which i...

oscars
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

MPs overwhelmingly back Brexit bill

Game onThe prime minister has set a deadline of 31 March for invoking Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty, getting official talks with the EU started.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38833883

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Groundhog Day!

Punxsutawney Phil says six more weeks of winter. More? We haven't had any!http://www.groundhog.org/

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Peter Capaldi to leave Doctor Who

Peter Capaldi has announced that he is to leave Doctor Who at the end of the current production run....."I feel it’s time to move on."Who do you think the 13th Doctor might be?http://www.doctorwhonews.net/2017/01/peter-capaldi-to-leave-doctor-who3001...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bubble Wrap appreciation

Hi guys, Apparently, today is bubble wrap appreciation day. Bubble wrap was created by accident. It was originally made from 2 shower curtains sealed together, and the intention was to make it a wallpaper (perhaps one that you could hit without hurti...

Bubble Wrap game
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos